China Glaze Seduce Me

Seduce Me

on 4/5/2013 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you are bored of wearing reds and still want to wear something sexy yet classic...look no further. This is a beautiful magenta red color on my nails and compliments my cool skin. Absolutely universal color for every skin color. It is one of those colors you will always come back and reuse. While I can't find any cons, after taking this beauty to home, it took me a few minutes to find out that I have a cheaper dupe (Flormar M109) in my nail polish collection. I still love it so much and did not returned it.

on 9/4/2011 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The perfect vampy red/raspberry. I have very pale skin and this compliments my skin very well. A must have for fall and winter!

on 9/6/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this color! It's so pretty, I saw it at Sally's and knew I had to have it. I'd call it a blue-toned raspberry sort of color, very flattering on my skintone and I can see it working for a lot of people.
What impressed me the most about this polish was the color payoff. I find that China Glaze polishes, while beautiful in color, apply very thin and streaky. With other colors like Tempest I have to apply three coats before it gets to the bottle color. With Seduce Me, after only two coats the color looks amazing, very rich and true to the bottle color.
The only con I can think of is that the brush is a bit skinny for my taste, I had to use quite a few strokes to cover my entire nail. I'm not a fan of the giant rectangle brushes that some companies are using, but if it was a bit thicker I would be more happy.
Overall I'm extremely impressed with this color, and I would happily buy it again and again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This color is interesting. Its sort of like looking into a deep pool of redwine, sometimes its nearly blood black and sometimes its red and sometimes its berry and so on. Inside this looks very vampy but in sunlight its more of a creamy raspberry. Complex, pretty, applies well.

Popular Polishes