China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love it! Really great staying power. This is a polish I can get 10 days out of (except for re-growth, my nails grow quickly) with no-minimal chipping. The colour is just gorgeous. On me it shows up as a deep fuchsia/red. I use 2 coats & it comes up darker & richer than what I'm seeing in the featured picture. I am cool toned ppp & I think this is my favourite red now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love this color. It is my absolute most favorite deep berry red (and I have quite a few), and doesn't pull too red or too purple on my fair, neutral skin. Very classy and elegant with it's rich creme finish, I'd feel comfortable wearing it in any situation. I think it may be my all time favorite pedi color.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I agree 300% with DCMALJ's 12/4/08 review. I also bought this raspberry (in the bottle) colored polish and once I got it on it's just another cool-toned red. It's a pretty polish but it is not anything special. If it looked on the nails like it does in the bottle, *then* it would be special to me.

on 6/12/2010 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

One of my favorites! Looks really dramatic with my pale skin. But I think this is one of those colors that would look good on anybody. So to anyone who's thinking of getting this polish...it's totally worth it!

on 6/16/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's a great warm raspberry color. Very similar to My Throne For A Cranberry Scone. I suspect this would be a great color red for most people.

Seduce Me is a beautiful dark berry color with a creme finish. But unlike most berry colored polishes this one does not have brown base, it has more a blue base that fits most skin tones.

As with all China Glaze Polishes the application was simple and flawless. 2 thin coats gave great coverage. The wear has been fantastic.

The closet color I can think of as a dupe would be OPI My Throne For A Cranberry Scone. But for the price at Sally's ( just $3.25) I would go for the ChG.