China Glaze Seduce Me

4.6

on 4/5/2013 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you are bored of wearing reds and still want to wear something sexy yet classic...look no further. This is a beautiful magenta red color on my nails and compliments my cool skin. Absolutely universal color for every skin color. It is one of those colors you will always come back and reuse. While I can't find any cons, after taking this beauty to home, it took me a few minutes to find out that I have a cheaper dupe (Flormar M109) in my nail polish collection. I still love it so much and did not returned it.

on 3/25/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been looking for a red nail color that would be flattering for my skin tone for a couple years now, and this one has been my latest attempt. I must say that my search for the right red may just be over!
This bold, glossy, red nail polish is very flattering for my fair, asian skin tone, whereas it was also flattering for my friend's extremely pale Irish skin as well. I think that maybe it is a color that can flatter many skin tones easily.

The red is not as bright as it is in the picture above, but a bit richer and a bit darker with maroon undertones. If you have fair skin, it does kind of look vampy, but it is still usable as everyday wear. One thing I recommend though, is that you do use a top coat for the finish, as the polish will become dull and leave red marks on paper if you don't. Otherwise, lasts long and doesn't chip easily.

Since I have bottles upon bottles of nail polish, and I like occasionally switching up nail colors, I have never really had to replace the same nail color because I have not really finished using up a whole bottle before.

However, I will definitely be buying this again, and would like it to make it my signature nail color. I think I will finish this one.

5/5 would recommend. It is a beautiful color, would buy again.

on 6/15/2011 4:15:00 AM

Beautiful burgunberry creme polish. Smooth opaque color in two coats. This is a great color for the holidays and autumn. I would still call it office friendly even though it is a red. It is a very sophisticated and fun color to wear, flattering on all skin tones. Those who have a problem wearing bright reds might be more confident with this. I purchased at Sally's for $5. Will not purchase again because I doubt I will ever run out, plus, I like to try new polishes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with socialdreamer's comment about this being blue based. Its a comment I made about Evening Seduction. I am cool toned, and brown based colours make my old hands look even older!

This is a lovely colour, and it does look very different under articificial light. But nice different!

China Glaze is not an inexpensive option in the UK, its about 8 (if you can get it). But its a decent size of bottle, and the two shades I have are terrific and nice quality, so I would buy this colour again, I would buy my other shade again, and well hell! I think I might even treat myself to a bottle of Ruby Pumps!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sexy. Two men complimented my polish in one day..including a (straight!) man who noticed that it "complemented my skin-tone well", which is NW15-20 in winter. I liked the consistency; less goopy than Essie but with a nice color payoff. Would def repurchase.

on 6/16/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's a great warm raspberry color. Very similar to My Throne For A Cranberry Scone. I suspect this would be a great color red for most people.

This is a GREAT color! In just one day I recieved 5 compliments! It ends up drying into a rich creamy raspberry....I could wear this as a pedi or mani...Great great great color!

on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my first ChG nail polish and I am really pleased with it. It goes on very smooth (not at all streaky) and only 2 coats to get the color in the bottle. It's a dark raspberry color. It's a creamy color with no shimmer. Similar to OPI's Mrs. OLeary's BBQ, but without the brown undertones (more red and purple). It's a really pretty dark sophisticated color. The color does look different in natural light and indoor light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a good colour, cream, no shimmer. I wore it last week. Looks nice on my NC25 skin tone. This is an exact dupe for L'oreal After Hours polish. I put them both on the same hand and couldn't tell the difference. I think the CG wore longer than the L'oreal one though. It's kinda intense, good for an evening out.

Seduce Me is a beautiful dark berry color with a creme finish. But unlike most berry colored polishes this one does not have brown base, it has more a blue base that fits most skin tones.

As with all China Glaze Polishes the application was simple and flawless. 2 thin coats gave great coverage. The wear has been fantastic.

The closet color I can think of as a dupe would be OPI My Throne For A Cranberry Scone. But for the price at Sally's ( just $3.25) I would go for the ChG.

Popular Polishes