China Glaze Seduce Me

Seduce Me

on 9/6/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this color! It's so pretty, I saw it at Sally's and knew I had to have it. I'd call it a blue-toned raspberry sort of color, very flattering on my skintone and I can see it working for a lot of people.
What impressed me the most about this polish was the color payoff. I find that China Glaze polishes, while beautiful in color, apply very thin and streaky. With other colors like Tempest I have to apply three coats before it gets to the bottle color. With Seduce Me, after only two coats the color looks amazing, very rich and true to the bottle color.
The only con I can think of is that the brush is a bit skinny for my taste, I had to use quite a few strokes to cover my entire nail. I'm not a fan of the giant rectangle brushes that some companies are using, but if it was a bit thicker I would be more happy.
Overall I'm extremely impressed with this color, and I would happily buy it again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This colour is FABULOUS!!!! I usually wear it on my toes and I get compliments on it like crazy. Its a very deep aubergine/red kind of colour. You get that deep purple red tinge to it, and it is just dark, deep and lovely. Another of my fave colours by CHG.

Popular Polishes