China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.4

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This color has great formula, wear, opacity, and overall nails it(excuse my pun!!!) although very similar to china glazes Christmas color merry berry, I prefer this one. I put that I would buy this again because I like it a lot but I probably wouldn't because I like to see the endless amount of colors there are out there.

on 9/17/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've had this pretty for quite some time, and while it's not one of my top polishes, it's definitely pretty, and shade wise, despite my massive stash, fairly unique color wise. Everything else i have that's comparable is lighter or darker or a slightly different tone.

I would say this is part berry, part plum. It's not a "light" shade, nor a dark one, so it's a great transitional color between seasons. Not overly cool or warm, so it's a shade I can see flattering most skintones. As with all my ChG polishes, the application and consistency on this is fantastic. It applies smoothly, doesn't streak at all and wears exceptionally well. Not one I reach for often, but it's a great versatile color and a great shade when you don't know what to wear, but want something that will look sophisticated that isn't your run of the mill red or berry, since it has a little of both. The cream finish just makes is classy and timeless. continued >>

on 9/4/2011 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The perfect vampy red/raspberry. I have very pale skin and this compliments my skin very well. A must have for fall and winter!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I agree 300% with DCMALJ's 12/4/08 review. I also bought this raspberry (in the bottle) colored polish and once I got it on it's just another cool-toned red. It's a pretty polish but it is not anything special. If it looked on the nails like it does in the bottle, *then* it would be special to me.

This is a GREAT color! In just one day I recieved 5 compliments! It ends up drying into a rich creamy raspberry....I could wear this as a pedi or mani...Great great great color!

Seduce Me is a beautiful dark berry color with a creme finish. But unlike most berry colored polishes this one does not have brown base, it has more a blue base that fits most skin tones.

As with all China Glaze Polishes the application was simple and flawless. 2 thin coats gave great coverage. The wear has been fantastic.

The closet color I can think of as a dupe would be OPI My Throne For A Cranberry Scone. But for the price at Sally's ( just $3.25) I would go for the ChG.

The name of this polish is very fitting, as it is a very seductive color. It's a blue based reddish wine color that I imagine would look good on a lot of skintones. The unusual thing about this color is that it changes significantly in different light sources. In some lighting, fluorescent for one, it looks very dark, but in sunlight it looks much lighter and brighter. It's really quite a difference. I am not a fan of really dark polishes, so because of that, I wouldn't repurchase.

Application is great and you can actually get by very easily with one coat, which is kind of rare.

Popular Polishes