China Glaze Seduce Me

Seduce Me

4.2

on 10/1/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This colour is HG for me. I love how it looks on my medium-fair cool toned skin. It's one of the few polishes that I've almost used up. Despite much more unique shades in my collection including Lippmann, Chanel, Estee Lauder and all the regular ones, this is the one that I get the most compliments on. It's sophisticated without being boring. It stands out without screaming. I was lucky enough to find a close dupe of it in a gel polish (Gelish Rendezvous) which I'm thrilled about because it gives me two weeks to glossy, chip free wear if I want it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love this color. It is my absolute most favorite deep berry red (and I have quite a few), and doesn't pull too red or too purple on my fair, neutral skin. Very classy and elegant with it's rich creme finish, I'd feel comfortable wearing it in any situation. I think it may be my all time favorite pedi color.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I agree 300% with DCMALJ's 12/4/08 review. I also bought this raspberry (in the bottle) colored polish and once I got it on it's just another cool-toned red. It's a pretty polish but it is not anything special. If it looked on the nails like it does in the bottle, *then* it would be special to me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with socialdreamer's comment about this being blue based. Its a comment I made about Evening Seduction. I am cool toned, and brown based colours make my old hands look even older!

This is a lovely colour, and it does look very different under articificial light. But nice different!

China Glaze is not an inexpensive option in the UK, its about 8 (if you can get it). But its a decent size of bottle, and the two shades I have are terrific and nice quality, so I would buy this colour again, I would buy my other shade again, and well hell! I think I might even treat myself to a bottle of Ruby Pumps!

The name of this polish is very fitting, as it is a very seductive color. It's a blue based reddish wine color that I imagine would look good on a lot of skintones. The unusual thing about this color is that it changes significantly in different light sources. In some lighting, fluorescent for one, it looks very dark, but in sunlight it looks much lighter and brighter. It's really quite a difference. I am not a fan of really dark polishes, so because of that, I wouldn't repurchase.

Application is great and you can actually get by very easily with one coat, which is kind of rare.

Popular Polishes