China Glaze Seduce Me

Seduce Me

4.5

on 9/17/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've had this pretty for quite some time, and while it's not one of my top polishes, it's definitely pretty, and shade wise, despite my massive stash, fairly unique color wise. Everything else i have that's comparable is lighter or darker or a slightly different tone.

I would say this is part berry, part plum. It's not a "light" shade, nor a dark one, so it's a great transitional color between seasons. Not overly cool or warm, so it's a shade I can see flattering most skintones. As with all my ChG polishes, the application and consistency on this is fantastic. It applies smoothly, doesn't streak at all and wears exceptionally well. Not one I reach for often, but it's a great versatile color and a great shade when you don't know what to wear, but want something that will look sophisticated that isn't your run of the mill red or berry, since it has a little of both. The cream finish just makes is classy and timeless. continued >>

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful color that can pass as work friendly to a sultry night out. I'm not into red np's that much but I saw this color and loved it at first sight. This is a blue based dark red that really looks nice on my short nails/NW20 skin. This is a pure creamy color with no special effects ie: glitter, pearl,or sparkles. So pretty for the fall and winter season. I, on the other hand, love the skinny brush. The skinny brush works so nice for my short nails.

Popular Polishes