China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.7

on 6/2/2014 11:37:00 PM

Originally someone gave this to me and I thought it would be hideous on me because I hate the colour of this stuff... at least in the bottle. this is NOT the colour that ends up on your nails, it shows up as one of my least favourites colours ever probably. HOWEVER... the colour that shows up on your actual nail is a beautiful slight deep red, which transfers to a lighter red with some magenta/blue undertones in daylight or bright light but indeed looks like an even deeper shade in the shade... that being said, I'm one to put on at least three coats, because that's just what feels natural to me, but again that's what has made this colour one which I apply all the time and never tire of, cuz it kinda feels like two shades in one?

I've had mine for over a year and used it countless times and is only now starting to gloop up. buying another asap . :)

---- don't always trust the photos taken and posted here or anywhere really, go see for yourself and test if you can. like another commenter said, Seduce Me shows up less bright than the picture here. guess it depends how many coats you use?

on 1/22/2014 11:07:00 AM

Best nail polish ever!! The colour, polish formula, brush, packaging.. PERFECTION.
Most flattering colour I have ever had, I always get compliments when I wear this colour, no joke. Every time I wear this polish even random people ask me what colour it is. Also, does not chip easily, which is a big plus! I'm on my second bottle (which is the ONLY time I've ever repurchased a nail polish) because it is just so amazing :)

on 3/25/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been looking for a red nail color that would be flattering for my skin tone for a couple years now, and this one has been my latest attempt. I must say that my search for the right red may just be over!
This bold, glossy, red nail polish is very flattering for my fair, asian skin tone, whereas it was also flattering for my friend's extremely pale Irish skin as well. I think that maybe it is a color that can flatter many skin tones easily.

The red is not as bright as it is in the picture above, but a bit richer and a bit darker with maroon undertones. If you have fair skin, it does kind of look vampy, but it is still usable as everyday wear. One thing I recommend though, is that you do use a top coat for the finish, as the polish will become dull and leave red marks on paper if you don't. Otherwise, lasts long and doesn't chip easily.

Since I have bottles upon bottles of nail polish, and I like occasionally switching up nail colors, I have never really had to replace the same nail color because I have not really finished using up a whole bottle before.

However, I will definitely be buying this again, and would like it to make it my signature nail color. I think I will finish this one.

5/5 would recommend. It is a beautiful color, would buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This shade is great for Autumn and Winter. It's a real berry red with a slight undertone of fuchsia. It only requires 2 coats for full opacity, and if you're wanting a slightly darker shade you can add a 3rd coat. Make sure you add a top coat with this one though, or it will look a little dull. This is fast becoming one of the most frequently used shades in my collection.

on 9/4/2011 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The perfect vampy red/raspberry. I have very pale skin and this compliments my skin very well. A must have for fall and winter!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm slowly getting addicted to china glaze polishes- and it's colours like seduce me that are further fueling this addiction. I would describe this as a deep creamy raspberry red. It applies beautifully, and is actually opaque in one coat. But i like the colour to be rich and intense so i use 2 coats regardless. Seduce me is very suitable for the Autumn and winter months because it's not very bright- I tend to like brighter polishes year round and rarely ever wear dark polishes because i don't feel like they suit me. But this nail polish is not very dark nor is it very bright, it's a happy medium. It's got enough depth to look sophisticated and classy. Topped of with a shiny top coat and it's perfection!

on 6/15/2011 4:15:00 AM

Beautiful burgunberry creme polish. Smooth opaque color in two coats. This is a great color for the holidays and autumn. I would still call it office friendly even though it is a red. It is a very sophisticated and fun color to wear, flattering on all skin tones. Those who have a problem wearing bright reds might be more confident with this. I purchased at Sally's for $5. Will not purchase again because I doubt I will ever run out, plus, I like to try new polishes.

on 9/6/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this color! It's so pretty, I saw it at Sally's and knew I had to have it. I'd call it a blue-toned raspberry sort of color, very flattering on my skintone and I can see it working for a lot of people.
What impressed me the most about this polish was the color payoff. I find that China Glaze polishes, while beautiful in color, apply very thin and streaky. With other colors like Tempest I have to apply three coats before it gets to the bottle color. With Seduce Me, after only two coats the color looks amazing, very rich and true to the bottle color.
The only con I can think of is that the brush is a bit skinny for my taste, I had to use quite a few strokes to cover my entire nail. I'm not a fan of the giant rectangle brushes that some companies are using, but if it was a bit thicker I would be more happy.
Overall I'm extremely impressed with this color, and I would happily buy it again and again.

on 6/12/2010 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

One of my favorites! Looks really dramatic with my pale skin. But I think this is one of those colors that would look good on anybody. So to anyone who's thinking of getting this polish...it's totally worth it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this red! lots of blue tone to this. applies great and 3 coats gives a nice opaque finish. even wo a top coat, this is pretty shiny. no shimmer, pure creme.

Popular Polishes