Almay One coat water proof mascara

2.3

After developing a rash on my eyelids, I tossed all my mascara and eyeliner away. I purchased this mascara to use once my eyelids cleared. Well, it is so thick that I had to clean it off the wand before using. The mascara went on horribly and flaked so bad only after wearing for a couple of hours. Will definitely not be purchasing it again. :(

hardly did anything for my lashes. only enhanced my natural lenght and volume but nothing especial. I can see people with already great lashes loving this and people with short lashes hatingn it. It does not flake or smudge which is a plus

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

I like this stuff a lot. My skin gets kinda oily by mid day, so I often wash it around lunchtime. This stuff stays put if I keep suds away from my eyes, but when I wash before bed, it comes right off as I lather it. It doesn't make my sensitive eyes freak out, and a tube seems to last a reasonable length of time. Takes a couple coats for me, but I have fine blonde lashes.

This makes my eyelashes ugly! And it was near impossible to remove this mascara! So I guess it is very waterproof and all but it does not come off ! it took me forever to take it off. I would not buy this again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I seem to have a problem with eyeliners and mascaras making my eyes itch to the blazes, so I go with only hypoallergenic products for my bippers. I've been pleasantly surprised with this Almay product. I use one coat as I'm not a glopper with mascara. I make sure I wipe some of the product off at the tip of the mascara brush as some can pile up there. It lasts all day at work (9.5 hour day) and only if I cry or endure endless humidity, will it rub off on to my cheeky eye area. I purchased the color in brown/black, which makes for a nice natural compromise from black. Plan on purchasing again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this mascara for summertime, since it said waterproof. It will make your lashes look dark, with extra volume, which is what I wanted, but it comes off in water (wasn't expecting that from a " waterproof " mascara). So, I would steer clear of this.

This stuff is pretty mediocre for a mascara, even if it is inexpensive... One coat leaves me with spider lashes, and clumps like I've never seen before. If you don't remove it with some good eye makeup remover, it will leave flakes behind days later. I didn't like the brush, because it was full on one side, but the rest was so thin, which I think makes it harder to get the effect you want. One small plus side, it made my lashes look really long, furthermore making my eyes look more awake. I will not buy this again, as there are so much better mascaras out there...

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

.....reaaaally not my favorite...smudges like crazy and doesn't even look that great to start with....definitely not worth the 7 bucks or whatever

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have never used a product that made my lashes look worst! I use fiberwig mascara with ysl volume mascara combo ( the best products) but tried almay mascara for work to not go through the others too fast.
It did NOthing for me. It actually made my lashes look thinner, spidery, with NO volume or length. I wouldn't even have paid a dollar for this horrible excuse for a mascara..... If i could rate it a 0 I would have!

I really want to say there was good attributes to this product. I guess it was waterproof. But it did NOTHING. It took a good 3 coats for it to do anything, which as I said was basically nothing!!