Becca Brow Gel

Becca Brow Gel

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I haven't tried many other brow gels or clear mascara but this is great. It doesn't flake and keeps my brows in place all day. Definitely worth the money, especially since the tube lasts a while even with daily use.

on 8/31/2006 11:55:00 AM

I have repurchased this several times already. This is a very strong hold gel that doesn't flake, stays clear and matte, and perfectly shapes and holds my brows all day. Actually, if I screw up and go to bed with my makeup on, my brows are still in place the next morning. I have unruly brows that need this kind of hold, so it might be too much for someone else, but I love it. My usual cleanser takes it off just fine, and it is water-soluable so even warm water will eventually loosen it. I've tried clear mascaras before, and this is so much better there is no comparison. It's a little spendy, and after about 5 months the wand cap starts to crack from the pressure of tightly closing it, but I'd say the packaging is better than most. I haven't tried other 'high end' brow gels for comparison, but with this I feel no need to stray. $16 at Sephora or Nordstrom.

on 6/18/2006 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite brow gel. It's a clear gel that holds amazingly without feeling stiff or flaking. It's great for someone like me who just needs something to keep my brows in line.

Popular Brows Products