no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This was the first beauty rush lipgloss that I ever had. The smell brings me back to middle school and summer. The packaging is great and I love sticky lip glosses! A lot of people don't, but I do because it lasted longer. I wish this still exists. Its a little pricey, but for the quality and smell, it's definitely worth the purchase.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This gloss is such a pretty color. It smells amazing, it's flattering on almost anyone, tastes good (haha, no I don't eat it) and leaves your lips soft and moisturized. The sparkles aren't over powering, just the right amount. It looks pretty with everything. The only flaw: It's sticky! ):

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

9 years ago

This is absolutely one of my very favorite lip glosses! Not only does it smell good, taste just as amazing, and moisturize my lips, but I get compliments constantly when I wear it! It's shimmer is to-die-for, and it lasts for hours!! The best part is the shimmer doesn't make you look like a kid playing in make-up, but the perfect fun finish to sophisticated make-up!!! :) Love, love, love this product, and cannot rave more about how much I love it!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

11 years ago

i hope this isnt considered spam so im sorry if it is, but did they discontinue this? i love mango and its not on the site and i really want it :(. so i thought id ask people on here. ill just give the rating a 5 ;).

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I love BR lipglosses so I am always browsing in the bins by checkout stands. This one is a good baby-pink sheer with sparkles. I find that each tube lasts for several months for me, and I have a tendency to apply/lick my lips/repeat all day.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

I never really liked these lip glosses as I thought they were very average and sticky. But I was recently at VS, and was trying to get the new Beauty Rush Pool Party Lip Butter SPF15, when the SA told me that they were buy 6 for $25, get one free, so that was 7 lip glosses for $25 and I caved. I chose this one because of the name, the scent, and the shade. This one is a light pink with shimmer, but applies essentially clear with some shimmer. The flavor is much like mango, kinda tart. And the stickiness, well, it IS somewhat sticky, but not so much that I can't deal, and now, I actually want to try a few more flavors other than the 7 I got. Teehee!

About reviewer (947 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Overall I like the Victoria's Secret glosses, there great for a casual daytime look. Mango madness smells pretty good, but the cupquake and sugar high smell even better! However i do love the color of mango madness - its such a cute pink! Its not too sticky, but its not to liquid-y either. Most likely will repurchase.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesBlack

11 years ago

It looks pink in the tube but when applied, it looks clear with just some hint of sparkle. :( I like the taste though, but I don't think it's mango. The price is decent, but you can find better.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

11 years ago

It's basically a clear gloss with some silver micro glitters. It's good if you're looking for a high shine clear gloss. It smells wonderful, more like berries than mango. I like how it feels buttery instead of sticky on my lips. I may try other shades of this line, but I wont repurchase mango madness.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

I got Mango Madness because the color reminds me of Shiseido's Pretty Pink lipgloss (which is fanstastic). I can't find my PP LG and I refuse to buy another one until I finish up the one I have because they are expensive ($21). The shades of both glosses are similar - a sheer cotton candy pink with some sparkle. This shade is a lip color enhancer for me. I'm fair with a yellow undertone and medium warm pink lips. Unlike Shiseido's Pretty Pink, Mango Madness has small silver sparkles instead of gold and colorwise, MM isn't a golden pink tone so while it's not as wonderful as PP, it's a decent (and inexpensive) substitute. The color is light but noticeable if you have to slick it on both top and bottom lips. Some reviewers say the glitter is too gritty/noticeable but I don't have that problem. I used it alone or on top of other pink/rose shades. It's not annoying sticky goopy or very slick/almost watery. MM smells good - tangy fruit but it's not mango. Can't put my finger on which one. VS's Beauty Rush lip glosses are $7. I bought mine at the Queens Center mall. It's a slanted tip squeeze tube applicator. Only reason I wouldn't purchase this again is because I'm really in love with Shiseido's Pretty Pink LG. It's perfect (except for the price) but I think it just might be worth it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24