L'Oreal HiP Pigment in Restless

L'Oreal HiP Pigment in Restless
L'Oreal HiP - RestlessHiP Pigment in Restless

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pretty light gold shimmer with a pink Duo Chrome for my NC45 I find this best to use as a inner corner or on the center of the lid. Very smooth pigment; leaves a nice pink sheen.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fresh, shimmery cream colour but the powder is difficult to work with. It falls onto other areas of your face easily.

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

A little bit chunky definitly doesn't have the quality of MAC pigments. This color was nice done lightly at corners of eyes with a light brown eyeshadow. Adds shimmer and highlights to a base eyeshadow. Is a light gold/ vanilla shade. Brush that comes with it is ok. Wouldn't repurchase though.

on 5/12/2011 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Almost a dupe, colorwise, for MACs vanilla pigment. Vanilla has a gold sheen to it, whereas this one has a pinkish one. Both are Nice, just different. I think this one is a bit cooler toned. Pigmentation and consistency wise, this is not as good as MAC, unsurprisingly. But a decent drugstore dupe. Would not repurchase, though, as for just a little more you can get the MAC one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

after such a good experience with the "fiery" pigment i decided to give this one a try. not sure why they call this pigment because i have other cheaper highlighting shades with more ooomph than this. the color is a shimmery ivory but doesnt have much depth to it like ulta silk or mac nylon. its basically just shimmer with a hint of ivory. kind of a disappointment. i do like the adorable pot & the brush is actually pretty decent. I will definately use this up because i love highlighters but I wont get it again. Fun to try new things!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

beautiful colors, multi dimensional. I have this in Exciting (a beautiful pearl color) and Intrepid ( a absolutely gorgeous maroon peacock color) takes very little for both eyes SO WORTH THE MONEY! gorgeous color payoff they last forever! and are smooth and blendable too!

I have been wanting to trying out MAC pigments and hoped that this would be a decent knock-off. After all, the HIP line had done a reasonably good job at mimicking MAC's paints (which HIP sadly no longer carries). I chose "restless" as the champagne shimmery color is just what I like for my lid. Just as with the paint, it came with a crappy little brush which was either thrown away, or lost. The shadow itself was is an utter disappointment, both in wearability and color. I unfortunately purchased this to wear right before a wedding. Man, alive, the fallout was ridiculous! Even over the paint (if it's that bad with, I can't imagine that this would even adhere to the lid at all without). While I like golden undertones, this imparted an overly pinky/coppery sheen (which has never suited my eye color). Additionally, I disliked the sheerness of this. I have yet to venture back to this one, preferring instead to go back to my mediocre, yet more satisfactory standby.

ETA: Looking at both the little pot of shadow and my review, I decided that maybe, just maybe I hadn't given this a fair shake. Since I had a clean face, I decided to give it just one more go. While I didn't find the color so offensive this time around, the fallout is inexcusable. I'm regretting having put this on as I have now have crap in my eyes. Little bits of mica: just want you want in your eye.

on 4/9/2010 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really like this color. It's a pale yellow with light pink shimmer. The pink isn't intense enough to make it a duotone, but it is noticeable. It can be very subtle but at certain angles the shimmer is pale but intense. I haven't used it as a highlighter yet but other reviews say it works really well (under the brow and on the inner corner of the eye).

It stays well with primer.

on 2/11/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is a very pretty shimmery, smooth pigment. I find that it is easy to blend. It does not look as light as in the container; on, it's more of light gold with pink shimmer. It has no glitter and it is finely milled. I use it as a highlighter right underneath my eyebrows. I got it on sale for $5. I don't know if I would pay full price though. As for the size, to me it is a lot of product and I think this will last me forever. Who really uses a full jar of pigment anyway. I also own some Mac pigments and think this is very comparable in terms of quality. I like the brush that it comes with so I don't find I have to use my other full size brushes.

on 12/27/2009 4:43:00 PM

Best eyeshadow EVER! This has been my secret product to make my eyes look huge. It's basically a highlighter, yellow, gold, pinks, off whites, really nice colors. Perfect for the inner bottom corner of your eyes.