Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My review is for the OLD version of Olay Complete Sensitive Skin SPF 15, I've been using it for years. This version of the lotion is a HG daytime moisturizer for me. It works well with my skin, properly moisturizes it, and isn't too greasy. It doesn't cause breakouts and sinks in pretty quickly. This doesn't have that sunscreen smell & is great for sensitive skin. I have often wished Olay made a moisturizer just like it, but without the sunscreen for night-time use. This product was perfect, I don't know why they had to change the formula. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I've heard the new version is horrible, causes irritation & pimples, and has a loud smell. They changed the active ingredient...I believe they've changed all the sunscreen formulas, now carrying a yellow label on the box, instead of green. So if you can still find the old formula, grab it or get a generic version of it.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was especially interested in this because it is fragrance free and inexpensive. It's marketed as fragrance free but I think it has a very faint perfumelike scent to it but nothing very noticeable or strong. I have dry skin and this did not provide enough moisture. It does not seem to sink into skin well. I kept using anyways because I just didn't have time to look for a new moisturizer but now that summer has arrived, I am getting bad reactions from this. I sometimes go for long walks in the sun and lately, my face would itch afterwards especially the nose area and my face is by no means sensitive. Now that I've switched to another product, the itching is no more. I would not buy this again...wish I still have the receipt so that I can return.

on 1/19/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is my go to moisturizer when I'm in a rush. It's easily dispensed and absorbed quickly by my skin. I like that it's light, non greasy, and doesn't have an odor.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Skin type: Sensitive. changes w/ the weather. (oily in the summer, dry in winter)

Pros: it's really light weight and sinks into your skin really easy
it protects your face for the sun(friggin awesome:)
moisterizes really good
doesn't leave my face greasy, dry and does not clog pores
great for teens starting out with moisterizer.
has no fragrance
no oil

Cons: hmm i love this product.. but i think the only thing i don't like is that.. it's a little to light weight, it's great for the summer time but at the winter i like a little bit more moister so i just add coconut oil with this. and it's friggin awesome. coconut oil DOES NOT clog pores which i love:)

Packaging: i like it but i wish that it was just those kinds that you flip open but it's fine the way it is

Price: actually pretty cheap where i get them from (costco) i think it's about $10 for 2 i'm not sure i don't really remember. this is affordable and works really good.

Buy this again: Definetly!:) i love this stuff this is my second bottle of it. This moisterizer lasts for a really long time too

Overall Rating: i love love love love love this, i think its my HG.. well you never know wid me cuz i like trying new products when ever i can, but as my first moisterizer i've ever used this stuff is great and i will keep buying till i find a new one that's better which i dout i will.

on 5/20/2008 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After trying tons of different moisturizers, drug store to HE, I always come back to my good 'ol faithful Olay Complete. This is my favorite daytime moisturizer! I have combo skin but prefer the Sensitive formula. I found the Combo/Oily formula only intensified my oiliness. Sensitive has the perfect consistency for warm/summer months, however, I do switch to something thicker for my dry/winter skin. The best part about this moisturizer is how affordable and effective it truly is... I get my 2-pack from Costco for $12 on sale. It can't get any better than $6 a bottle!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This works better than most under foundation moisturizers I have ever tried, including some of the high, high end. I don't know if it will work in the summer but I hope so! Very inexpensive and makes my face glow! No break outs or clogged pores either! Run! Go get it! You will love it! I hate the scent of drugstore items so I buy the sensitive. There is just a certain scent I smell in almost all drugstore skincare that I detest!