Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.9

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 1/8/2015 8:34:00 PM

I was looking for a moisturizer with SPF for winter use, and bought this. This product felt greasy going on, but sunk into my skin OK so I left it on. That was a mistake, because the next day I had the biggest pimple on my cheek & I haven't broken out in ages. So, now I will use it as body moisturizer, not face.
Oily/combination skin people - beware of this product!

on 2/5/2013 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I go back to this moisturiser again and again. Every now and again I feel that I should be investing more in a "higher quality" day moisturiser (because my skin has always had a problem with dryness/flakiness in winter) however, I have yet to find a day moisturiser which is as reliable a sthis good old olay one!

I wear foundation every day. This moisturiser provides an excellent base for makeup. I don't find it too greasy/heavy/thick like some other cheaper moisturisers I've tried.
I don't find that my makeup starts to clump with the moisturiser and flake off my face in tiny little lumps. (This happened to me with a l'oreal day cream which I threw away immediately!!).

I love that it has SPF as I feel I'm doing my skin a favour (not that I need worry to much considering we don't get much sunshine in Dublin!!)

I like that it is fairly cheap. It's a bit less than 10 in my local boots.

It's my go-to daily moisturiser! :)

on 11/29/2012 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was too heavy for my oily skin... I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. It probably would have broken me out too, since my skin is really sensitive, but I only tried it for one day so I don't know.

on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY picky. I have been using this moisturizer for years now because it is the only thing I have found that works well for my skin.
I would like to find a moisturizer with higher SPF but I just can't go wrong when it comes to Olay Sensitive with SPF 15. This is definitely a staple when it comes to my day-to-day beauty routine! I recommend everyone try it...

on 7/21/2012 4:52:00 PM

I have been using the Target (Up & Up) knock-off of this for about three years. My skin is very prone to break-outs, and this has not broken me out. Make-up applies smoothly over it. And it does moisturize; it does protect the skin from burns. Light formula that absorbs quickly.

I got painful perioral dermatitis while using this so I've stopped it.. I've also stopped other products though. But this was the main new product I was using day and night and my face was red each day after using this under makeup. My mom loves this stuff so I gave the bottle to her. But she is in her 50's and doesn't have oily acne prone sensitive skin like I do. I think I'm just going to give up on moisturizers all together until I'm older and have drier skin!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (6.0%), Zinc Oxide (3.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Steareth 21, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Oleth 3 Phosphate

The lotion contains cyclopentasiloxane which I can't use so I tried this instead and it's really nice. I have dry skin so this offers more moisture than the Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Skin lotion which saves me from needing another moisturizer underneath. This is not greasy at all and wears well under makeup.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was the moisturizer I have relied on for years, but now have been forced to change! I was very upset to discover the other day at the grocery store that Olay has changed their formula. It supposedly has greater sun protection, but as a result SMELLS like sunscreen and BURNS my skin (although it is made for sensitive skin). I sadly returned the new bottle and am now in search of a new daily moisturizer...any recommendations?

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used this moisturizer once and I loved it! the only reason I didn't go back to it last time because it was out of stock when I was buying, but I wish I had waited for it.

I have combination skin, and this moisturizer gave a nice balance between moisturizing but didn't make my face feel greasy whatsoever; I've found with some companies in the past that the moisturizers leave a bit of a residue (and it's not the result of using too much because I use too little moisturizer if anything), but I didn't have that problem with this product. Some mornings, I tried blending it with my foundation and it went on really well; I hardly had to wait for my skin to absorb the moisturizer before doing the rest of my makeup.

I like the size of the bottle (neither too big to pack nor too small that you have to replace it every other week) and it's a pretty good price. I like that it has SPF 15, and I was very pleased to find that it had both UVA and UVB protection. The only reason I've given this 4/5 is that I haven't used it in a couple months and I want to try it again before I call it my HG of moisturizers.

on 6/23/2009 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a definitely my HG moisturizer. It's light and fragrance-free, with a touch of SPF protection and the right amount of moisture. This doesn't overpower my skin, and when I pat it on, my face seems to "glow". Not from glitter or color, but from within, like my skin is happy.
This moisturizer is now a staple in my skincare routine, especially in the winter when my skin is battered by the harsh chill but still needs a bit of sun protection. During the summer I mix this with my Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30, and it's just perfect.
It hasn't caused me to have more pimples than usual (still looking for the miracle product that will banish my acne!), but it does seem to help in the healing process by not drying out or agitating the blemished area.
I will repurchase this product when I run out, as it lasts a long time and works great!

Popular Moisturizers