Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 8/16/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have oily acne prone skin, and this is what my dermatologist recommended me. i gave it a go... and love it ! i've been repurchasing this for a few years now, and havent gotten anything else. it doesn't make me break out. i dont use this at night, just during the day. a little goes a long way ladies so dont grab a lot! only sad part is, is that they changed the packaging to a jar. i loved the bottle way better. but other than that i ADORE this stuff!

on 7/12/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this everyday with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil. Otherwise, it's too drying, and too whitish. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin, and god knows how difficult it was for me to find something with sunscreen that wont break me out! So, as a sunscreen I rate it high, but as a moisturizer by itself it's not very effective.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My sample of Murad moisturizer was out, and I wasnt about to spend $33 for the full size bottle. This DS moisturizer is super cheap. It was about $9 for a big bottle. I think it smells like bugspray, but nobody else seems to lol. I use the DDF sulfur mask so my skin gets dry, but this makes it moisturized and smooth again. It is kind of greasy, but i dont apply a lot of it. A little goes a long way. I found that applying this right out of the shower does wounders. Will buy again!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ive been giong through a very flaky dry skin period for a few months now and ive discovered it was partly due to the E45 for very dry skin cream i was using. I bought the Olay complete yesterday and it kept my face moisturized the whole day and there were no white flaky patches the next morning.

very cheap for 8 Euros
goes on well, absorbs well too and is not oily
doesnt block pores
has 15 spf

_
smells just ok (i have the sensitive one which is perfume free)
i would have preferred a glass jar rather than the plastic one but atleast its a full jar and not half an inch product in a 50ml packaging!

on 1/20/2009 10:57:00 AM

I have incredibly sensitive skin with rosacea. My derm recommended this -- and it actually works. It's great, moisturizing, and inexpensive.

on 10/26/2008 10:04:00 PM

I really wanted to like this after reading all the positive reviews, but it just did not agree with my skin. My chin has always been extra sensitive (it's the only place I breakout) and recently it got very dry. So dry that the skin started to peel off. The only change in my regimen was trying this moisturizer. I also do not like the packaging. A pump bottle or a squeeze tube makes much more sense.

on 5/20/2008 5:56:00 PM

I do not like this stuff...I bought it after reading reviews. I need a good moisturizer that won't breka me out, but will still moisturize at the same time. Although this has not made me break out it is not moisturizing AT ALL...i always put on moisturizer after I get out of the shower, but 30 min later my face is dry and flaking with this stuff..I have to reapply it several times before putting on my makeup, which I'm sure isnt helping my skin. Plus, since its white, it goes on white and literally makes my face turn white and then my face is uneven with my body, that is what I hate most about it. Would not reccommend!

on 5/17/2008 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Thankyou Makeupalley reviewers
Wonderful product and so inexpensive. I have tried many products containing SPF over the years and at times stopped using anything containg SPF as my skin would look awlful it would become dry and red. However after reading the many positive reviews decided to try this product and I am glad to report I am very pleased with the results - no reaction and my skin actually looks better. I use this during the day and Weleda skin food at night. Will re-purchase this product. .

This is my hg moisurizer !! I also left a review for the one with normal skin, but I like this one better because I think it works better and it doesnt have fragrance. This does not break me out, doesn't leave me greasy or anything else thats bad lol. It moisturizes my skin really well, and its easy to get, and not expensive !! I like that it comes in a squeeze tube rather than a pump because of the way I use this with glycerin, although this moisturizes so well, I really dont need it that often !! I take this moisturizer, pour a circle on the back of my hand, which would be difficult if it was in a pump, this I know !!, and pour the glycerin in the middle of the circle so it can't escape. I put about 3 parts this moisturizer to 1 part glycerin. Then I swirl it, and apply. They work awesome together !! I highly recommend this !! Cheap and effective !!

Here's what the back of the bottle said, in case anybody wants to know ::

Antioxidant Vitamin E--Spf 15--100% color and fragrance free--100%PABA free--Dermatologist tested and recommended--Aloe--light, Non-greasy formula--Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

Active Ingredients--6.0% Octinoxate, 3.0% Zinc Oxide

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great, basic everyday moisturiser for my dry skin although it is a little light for winter weather. I also like the fact that it doesn't irritate, resonable price too.

Popular Moisturizers