Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.6

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This review is for the bottled version. I was using this about a year before they changed the formula and was actually afraid to try the new formula after they added all those terrible sunscreen ingredients, so I can't comment on which is better. But I bought the 'new' gentle classic formula about 4 months ago and have been using it daily ever since. This won't perform miracles, but sometimes it's really hard to find just a basic moisturizer that doesn't try to do anything more than just moisturize skin(no extra potentially irritating ingredients). The SPF is not quite enough for the summer and this may not cut it for some with dry skin in the winter and might be too oily in the summer; it's really just for normal/combination skin. It's fragrance free which is very welcome to sensitive skin, but the sunscreen smell is very apparent with nothing else added to cover that up; this is something that doesn't bother me personally but it might be unpleasant for some.

I love it simply because it doesn't irritate my face at all and I wear this alone comfortably; I haven't worn coverup in months and I wouldn't do that if I had a moisturizer that irritated my skin a bit(which would spur me to wear foundation), one unlike Olay complete. This doesn't break me out at all, doesn't make me overly oily(this time of year so far), and gives basic protection from the sun if I'm just going about my daily routine, and that's really all I ask for for a daytime moisturizer. I would definitely recommend getting a separate one for the night, this is only adequate enough for the day but I don't mind since my night moisturizer satisfies all my dry skin needs. For those who need a simple moisturizer this is the go-to product, and for those that have a nighttime moisturizer that is enough for the skin this is a great alternative for the day.

on 2/3/2009 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is my HG daily moisturizer. Gives me everything I need!
First of all, my skin literally drinks it it in. No filmy residue - leaves my skin feeling moist. To me, it also acts like a make-up base - it helps my foundation glide on smoothly and effortlessly on my skin. It doesn't break me out, and it makes my face glow. I love this staple... better than anything ive tried before. So cheap too!!

on 1/9/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i used this product last year, except the 'normal' one not the 'sensitive' one. for something that is oil-free it actually seems to add more oil to my face around noon-ish time. for that reason i dont think i'll be purchasing this. there are good factors about this product though; for those that're acne prone. it's non-comodegenic,oil free, and spf for those that're wary of their pimples becoming scars. would not repurchase though. . i could deal without the extra oily-ness.

I have been using this product for about 2 days, so my opinion may be inaccurate. I just thought that since this product is soo great, i just want to rave about it. Since using the clean and clear in shower facial wash, i have figured that either i am allergic to it or i have been using it too much. In turn. my skin suffered a red rash only on one of my cheeks, so i am not sure. Maybe that was just a hormonal change all teens go through. So back to this product, i found that the consisteny is very silky, if that makes any sense. Also, it is white and very light. There is an EXTREMLEY light fragrance towards it. It moisterizes well and leaves a residue that lasts for about 5 minutes. Since i live in Canada this was about 12 dollars. This product should last me quite a while because a little goes a long way. All i need is a pee sized amount and i am good to go. The red spot i mentioned about my face has faded a bit and i am very happy to say that. I use this during the day and night because i am such a cheap skate. I will in 2 weeks tell you what i think about it. But soo far, it's working for me. This product is right for people who ahve sensitive skin, but no worries to those with oily, dry, combination skins because this line has night and day creams for those people too! I would definately recommend this!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I tried so many moisturizers only to end up either breaking out or with a whole lot of grease on my face...but this one is amazingly perfect.

It creates an excellent smooth base for my makeup.

It's not greasy at all, more like a slightly creamy lotion.

Absorbs very quickly.

The SPF 15 is definitely a plus.

I have very sensitive eyes, yet can use it around them with no trouble at all.

A lot of products break me out, this one does not. It says on the box that it will make skin less sensitive and it does, cuz MAC's studio fix powder plus foundation used to break me out instantly even before am done applying it on my face. This doesn't happen any more! Even MAC's face primer and blot powder stopped breaking me out!

I'm on my second tub. Will definitely repurchase!

This is my everyday moisturizer. My skin type is normal to combo. I like that it's light enough to wear under makeup but is moisturizing enough to control my dry patches. It's too light for the winter months though.

on 12/15/2007 6:15:00 PM

This is another great moisturizer from Olay. I need a moisturizer to give LOTS of moisture to my skin but without being oily. I can't use oil free though because that isn't rich enough. This is great stuff! It is the perfect balance. It gives me TONS of moisture but never makes me greasy. MU goes on SO smoothly over it. My sensitive skin has nothing to complain and on top of that, it is a great anti- aging product. Love it