Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.2

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive skin and although I haven't been broken out or irritated by this product it leaves my face looking like an oil slick! Super greasy and doesn't settle in and I have dry skin. It feels like it barely moisturizes because it refuses to sink in.

on 1/4/2014 1:21:00 AM

This is a good all round moisturiser. I use the one for oily/combination skin and it never makes me break out. It has a good consistency, and absorbs well into your skin. I find your skin looks nice and smooth and plump after use. It also has SPF15 which is great for summer months. I highly recommend this product if you're after a cheap moisturiser, which doesn't make you break out, protects you from the sun and leaves your skin smooth and glowing. Give it a go!

on 3/10/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I realize that 5-stars should be reserved for HG-level products, and I have to say, this product is it for me. Mainly due to the combination of low price (i paid $8 for a full size tub of this in a set along with a full-size sensitive skin cleanser, in a clearanced value set - compared to face creams priced 3-6x as high) and performance making this a great value to me personally.

Before using this, I was bouncing around from face cream to face cream thanks to a bunch of samples courtesy of my mom. They all worked well enough (high-end brands like Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clarins, etc) but I wanted to find one I could afford once I ran out. I'm about to turn 25 and noticed just within the last year the first appearance of fine lines under my eyes, and realized I needed to start a skin-care regimen STAT.

My skin hasn't been that great as of late anyway, thanks to a subpar diet, working nights, occasional dehydration, and I'll admit it - I hadn't always been diligent in the past about washing makeup off before bed. So I've been slowly working toward forming new habits as far as my skincare routine goes and this cream has been a large part of that.

It's great for daytime because it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin with just the right amount of moisture. For a daily moisturizer, this is perfect for my needs and my skin. Best part is that it does NOT break me out - actually, my skin quality has improved since I began using this every day. Fewer breakouts and less blotchy unevenness.

My skin is pretty much completely "normal" - at least in the dryer, winter months. Neither dry nor oily, except when I completely neglect it and don't ever wear moisturizer and slack on keeping it clean. Then it gets dry patches. As long as I moisturize and cleanse regularly it gives me no problems. I recommend this to anyone that might have similar skin needs as I do, it's worth a try considering how cheap it is.

No, this isn't a rave review, yet I'd repurchase because the product isn't BAD and strikes a balance of pros & cons. It's cheap, it doesn't seem to break me out, and it helps heal super-dry winter skin, providing a good barrier.

On the down side, I hate creams in a tub (tube would be so much tidier/cleaner). Also, it doesn't really let my makeup hold onto my face nicely; no matter how horribly dry I was in the morning when I put this cream on, by afternoon I look/feel greasy (solved with blotting/powder) and my foundation is roaming around a bit in creases & T-zone. YMMV though -- I don't have as much trouble combining it with Revlon Colorstay, so it may depend on the foundation, or work better with a light primer.

When I'm wearing this, you know I'm desperate for more protection from winter weather, and care a lot less about my makeup than about keeping my face from falling right off. The texture of this cream, NO fragrance, and a bit of SPF make it an affordable choice for me, despite the cons.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG moisturizer. This just perfectly agrees with my skin. Just the right amount of moisture, protection, and it never makes me look shiny/oily. I use it year-round. I've tried other moisturizers, and I always come back to this. Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this stuff ok. I needed a new moisturizer because my old one had no SPF. After a few days of research, I decided to go with this one. I am glad I did! It is a light, simple moisturizer. Nothing fancy, but does exactly what I want it to do. I WILL say that it can get a bit greasy, and it has a strong "sunscreen" scent to it, but those are minor problems. Good moisturizer!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 4/23/2011 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This products serves as a light SPF moisturizer in the warmer weather but I have to use another moisturizer under it in the winter. The consistency is slightly runny and can easily get into your eyes so you have to be careful when applying it. It also leaves a shiny residue on your face after applying it but most sunscreen lotions do. Also, if you do not wash your face thoroughly enough at night, this lotions seems to cause tiny colorless bumps. Other than this, it works well under makeup. The SPF is good for weekdays when most of your time is spent inside but not sufficient on sunny weekends if you're outside for any length of time.

on 4/20/2011 3:25:00 PM

Lovely moisturizer! Makes my face feel soft without feeling oily.

I picked up one of the 2 oz jar of the classic formula about a month ago and have used it every day since. I had previously bought one of the generic ones from Walmart when they changed the formula because it had zinc so I thought it would work. I didn't expect much from this, but it gives my dry skin a nice amount of moisture without being at all oily. I wish they had one with a higher SPF, though. Works well under makeup too and has never made me breakout.