Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.2

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 7/9/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace my SPF moisturizer, which had been Neutrogena Ageless Intensives, which I found too ointment-y. This Olay moisturizer is lighter so I like it much more. I spend a lot of time indoors so I use other moisturizers most of the time, but this is nice for when I'm in the sun and need an product with SPF.

on 1/4/2014 1:21:00 AM

This is a good all round moisturiser. I use the one for oily/combination skin and it never makes me break out. It has a good consistency, and absorbs well into your skin. I find your skin looks nice and smooth and plump after use. It also has SPF15 which is great for summer months. I highly recommend this product if you're after a cheap moisturiser, which doesn't make you break out, protects you from the sun and leaves your skin smooth and glowing. Give it a go!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love my olay active hydrating cream, but wanted to try something new that had spf, so I picked this up.

Pros:
- absorbs into skin really quick
- dries to a matte finish
- perfect for using under foundation
- has SPF
- no crazy, overpowering scent

Cons:
- clogged my pores
- felt a bit thick
-made me breakout!!!

Overall, I will not repurchase this product. I'm going back to my active hydrating cream and I'm just gonna apply sunscreen over.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The best spf daily moisturizer I have used thus far. Its very lightweight (watery consistency), moisturizing, and doesn't clog my pores. It also contains physical sunscreen ingredients that works well with my sensitive skin. It does have a light fragrance, but its pleasant and unobtrusive. Will definitely buy again.

on 9/12/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I have been using this moisturizer for a couple of years and I am pleased with it. I like that it has zinc oxide (physical sunscreen) in it, although it is only 3%. It is also an effective moisturizer. It's not greasy or sticky, and it absorbs well. I would switch to the spf 30, but to my knowledge, that version has no physical sunscreen ingredients. For a daily moisturizer on days where you spend little time in the sun, this is a great product.

on 3/17/2009 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, i use it everyday as kind of a base for my foundation. and it works great make my face feeling smooth and in my part-time job i spend alot of time working outside in the harsh wind it still keeps my skin soft and pretty! i didnt give it a 5 because i thik there could be a better one out there but not sure yet.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This moisturizer is definitely my favorite. Does wonder for my combination skin. It is not too oily or not moisturizing enough. It is cheap and works well. This is fragrance free which is a bonus.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for about $7-8 at my local Target after reading the reviews here and was hoping for a moisturizer with SPF for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. Normally, I hate the feeling of sunscreen, but this one went on very smoothly and sunk in pretty quickly without any of that suncreen smell. Unfortunately, after using this for only 2 days and thoroughly washing it off at night, it made me break out all along my jawline and my temples. There was even a pimple forming on my eyelid! And I only put moisturizer near there so, culprit apprehended. But I'd still recommend this product for those who are not so acne-prone.

It's just perfect! I do not believe there is any daily moisturizer that is better. Plus, this is more affordable and more attainable than high-end brands, the packaging is hygienic, and it contains SPF protection. Seriously the formula is truly light-weight, oil-free (will not clog pores), and hydrating. Of course, if you have very dry skin this won't be too significant but using it as part of your routine on a daily basis in the first place will keep your skin in excellent condition. After washing my face and/or using a mask, I apply some of this and it actually prevents my skin from producing more oil in my t-zone, so my face is effortlessly left clean and soft. My best advice for anyone on skincare is to just find a great cleanser that works for you and use Olay Complete SPF everyday. As the saying goes, "keep it simple, stupid."

on 9/15/2008 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG moisturizer for the summer and winter. It has SPF 15 which is a bonus. I have been repurchasing this for years now. It absorbs into my skin quickly and it does not leave it feeling greasy. It makes my makeup go on so much better as well. In the summer time, it is perfect alone as it is not too heavy. But in the winter, I mix it with a little bit of Palmer's Cocoa Butter and it leaves my skin feeling amazingly smooth. It has never broke me out so I will be sticking with this!