Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.1

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this face lotion. Wanted somethign with a physical SPF because I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and Olay has always been kind to it. After 8 hours I have hardly any shine and it doesn't break me out.

on 10/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not a fan of this product, I think I am just too oily for it, I ended up looking super greasy after an hour of applying it. Kept using it for a few weeks hoping my skin would adjust but it never did. Gave it a 3 because I didn't break out at all and it would probably be great for someone with normal to dry skin. Would not repurchase.

on 7/14/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this for years as a teenager and in my early 20's and then they reformulated (added avobenzone, a chemical sunscreen). My skin hates chemical sunscreens and it made me break out like crazy so I stopped. I hopped around between moisturizers from the cheap drugstore ones to high end department store brands, never really finding one I liked again. My skin is oily, but combination with dry patches and I have mild-moderate acne. This makes moisturizers a tricky thing. Apparently others had the same issue I did and Olay was bombarded with customer complaints to bring back the old formula. Well, they actually listened and brought it back (packaged as the "classic formula" -no chemical sunscreens, just zinc oxide and oxtinoxate)! I picked it back up again and couldn't be happier with this light simple moisturizer. My bottle reads: "Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive." The Complete line has a few other moisturizers marketed towards other skin types (Normal and Combo)- these contain the avobenzone that break a lot of people out. The Sensitive classic formula is the only way to go. I've used this now every single day for the past 2 years and my skin rarely breaks out now. It moisturizes great in both the summer and winter months and never leaves me greasy. The price is great and I can pick it up at Walmart while I grocery shop- I love when I don't have to hunt for stuff or buy online. My only complaint is I wish it contained a higher SPF (maybe a 20 or 30?), but I still wouldn't try anything else. Props to Olay for listening to their customers. This is a tried and true HG.

on 6/14/2012 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I would re-purchase,1,000 X yes! I recently started using it about a month ago when I finally decided to be smart and start using sunscreen daily. Well, more like got scared into wearing sunscreen when a boss, who has fair skin around the same color as mine had to get skin cancer removed.
At first I was reluctant to try it, as I thought it would be greasy. I had tried some of my mom's moisturizer with sunscreen back in the day (think 12ish years ago) when they were still thick and made your face oily. But when I finally tried it (after getting a sunburn...) it sunk right in, leaving my skin silky smooth! It's very lightweight but after about a month using it my skin has never been better. Yes, it does have a strong sunscreen smell, but just think of it like being on a vacay lol.

on 4/12/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

1/25/2014
I stopped using this a long time ago. If you have combo-dry skin this is probably ok. This stuff can get greasy. It protects your skin but does get oily. Great for price but these days I use Shiseidos urban sunscreen

Good sunscreen. When first putting it on it does appear white but give it like 2-5min and it goes away. I used to use alot of sunscreens from neutrogena that left my face greasy and/or had a white cast. This does none of that.Maybe in the warmer months I will try spf30 but for now this is fine. This doesnt break me out or make me greasy either. I thought $6 for the little jar was a bit much but now that I've had this for a little over a month, the price isnt too bad. Worth a try

on 5/21/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this moisturizer! its great for summer and is very light, yet moisturizing at the same time. It never looks greasy yet gives my skin a nice glow.

on 4/23/2011 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This products serves as a light SPF moisturizer in the warmer weather but I have to use another moisturizer under it in the winter. The consistency is slightly runny and can easily get into your eyes so you have to be careful when applying it. It also leaves a shiny residue on your face after applying it but most sunscreen lotions do. Also, if you do not wash your face thoroughly enough at night, this lotions seems to cause tiny colorless bumps. Other than this, it works well under makeup. The SPF is good for weekdays when most of your time is spent inside but not sufficient on sunny weekends if you're outside for any length of time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (6.0%), Zinc Oxide (3.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Steareth 21, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Oleth 3 Phosphate

The lotion contains cyclopentasiloxane which I can't use so I tried this instead and it's really nice. I have dry skin so this offers more moisture than the Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Skin lotion which saves me from needing another moisturizer underneath. This is not greasy at all and wears well under makeup.

on 3/19/2010 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

HG status!! At least the old formula is for me. I heard they were discontinuing and I went and stocked up on a couple of bottles. I am so glad I did!! I use this as my moisturizer/ss on days when I know I will have limited exposure outside.( I use retin-a). It has never broken me out and I am very happy that they are bringing this back as a "classic". I also buy them when SDM has a sale. I used to use the combo/oily version but the fragrance bothered me.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought the new formulation, and I do not like it at all. It smells strongly of sunscreen, and it feels greasier going on the face. I really liked the old version...I don't know why companies have to mess up a good thing. Oh well...

EDIT: I am now using Trader Joe's Enrich facial lotion, which is exactly like the old version. Love it! Check out my Trader Joe's review if you're interested.