Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 6/25/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I hadn't used Olay for years but bought a pot on offer a while ago to use on makeup-free just- going-out-for-a-walk-on-a-dull-day times. My regular day moisturiser is La Roche Posay with a higher SPF, which helps with my hyperpigmentation issues.
Olay Complete is often on those "dermatologists recommend" lists of effective no-frills skincare that does the job. It's easily absorbed, keeps my skin moisturised and comfortable for hours, and has a decent everyday SPF 15.
I've used many moisturisers over the years and I prefer this to several more expensive products I've used in the past with the same SPF. A great quality and budget-friendly day cream that I'd buy again.

on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY picky. I have been using this moisturizer for years now because it is the only thing I have found that works well for my skin.
I would like to find a moisturizer with higher SPF but I just can't go wrong when it comes to Olay Sensitive with SPF 15. This is definitely a staple when it comes to my day-to-day beauty routine! I recommend everyone try it...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love my olay active hydrating cream, but wanted to try something new that had spf, so I picked this up.

Pros:
- absorbs into skin really quick
- dries to a matte finish
- perfect for using under foundation
- has SPF
- no crazy, overpowering scent

Cons:
- clogged my pores
- felt a bit thick
-made me breakout!!!

Overall, I will not repurchase this product. I'm going back to my active hydrating cream and I'm just gonna apply sunscreen over.

on 8/16/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have oily acne prone skin, and this is what my dermatologist recommended me. i gave it a go... and love it ! i've been repurchasing this for a few years now, and havent gotten anything else. it doesn't make me break out. i dont use this at night, just during the day. a little goes a long way ladies so dont grab a lot! only sad part is, is that they changed the packaging to a jar. i loved the bottle way better. but other than that i ADORE this stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 9/16/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a result of usage of Retinoid, my skin was partly dry and very sensitive. My normal skin is very oily but now I know how people with dry skin feel. Because of my acne scars, I have to wear a foundation and I know that in general foundations are not best thing for the skin. I wear this under my foundation and I am good for the whole day. My eyes are usually very sensitive to moisturizers but this is the only product that does not bother my eyes. Overall, I am very happy with the product as it says what it does. The only thing that I do not care for is the design of the package. You can lose and waste the product if you squeeze the bottle too much.

on 9/7/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I use this when i don't want to go out and am going to lounge about the house. It's lovely with zinc oxide which doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a very creamy moisturizer and milky. it has a frangrance to it although it shouldn't if it's marketed to sensitive skin users.. but whatever it doesn't irritate me. it's probably to mask the light sunscreen scent. it's a little floral? not sure how to describe it, it doesnt linger so dont worry. It absorbs right away and doesnt leave a white cast, it can however make you look a little greasy/oily if youre using too much of it. because of the squeeze bottle the tendency is to use more than you actually need. Be sure to apply to the neck and ears as well! they need just as much TLC as the face. I don't wear this on a sunny day or if i know im going to be in the direct sunlight long (the spf 15 is too low for prolonged sun exposure ..well for me anyway) when i know im going to be outside or out shopping etc, --not like playing sports in the sun out, but you get my idea. i use the olay sensitive spf 30. i'll do a review for that too. i use actual sunscreen if i know im going to be in the diRECT sun for a long time or if i know its going to be a very sunny day. you shouldn't buy this anywhere but from Wal-mart (i'm not promoting it or anything) because frankly, why would you pay more when you don't have to? i see this at CVS and Target and Rite Aid for over 11 dollars when it's only 8 (?ish) there. you get the option of buying a 4oz or a 6oz for a few dollars more. --i bought and used the 4oz bottle frequently but not daily and it lasted me just under a year. i've only had to repurchase once. so it'll last quite some time. another thing. when youre getting this look for the formulation with ZINC OXIDE and OCTINOXATE as the sunscreen's active ingredients. i've heard of others suffering from congestion, breakouts, or redness and irritation because of a "new" formulation (with AVOBENZONE). if you can't find it(or on a budget) try getting the Equate (Wal-mart) version, it's the same formulation as the one with ZINC OXIDE in it.

on 8/16/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

YES!!!! Good moisturizers are the hardest thing to find and I found it! This will not clog your pores and it will moisturize fairly dry skin too plus it has SPF, which I thought would for sure breakout my stupid sensitive skin but noooope :) so now my skin is protected from the sun and clear. Two things I thought could not coexist. Its so cheap and great but getting the sensitive skin formula is key (Less irritants).

I got painful perioral dermatitis while using this so I've stopped it.. I've also stopped other products though. But this was the main new product I was using day and night and my face was red each day after using this under makeup. My mom loves this stuff so I gave the bottle to her. But she is in her 50's and doesn't have oily acne prone sensitive skin like I do. I think I'm just going to give up on moisturizers all together until I'm older and have drier skin!!!!!

on 4/20/2011 3:25:00 PM

Lovely moisturizer! Makes my face feel soft without feeling oily.

Popular Moisturizers