Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.8

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive skin and although I haven't been broken out or irritated by this product it leaves my face looking like an oil slick! Super greasy and doesn't settle in and I have dry skin. It feels like it barely moisturizes because it refuses to sink in.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been searching for a cream/lotion for my super sensitive skin due to Lupus , my skin seemed to be reacting to all the products i tried . I like this cream it is oil free and goes on smooth not sticky or tacky and without irritation. Compared to the high priced moisturizers out there the price is great and resonable for a great product . I use mine at night time so i cant rate its Spf but i can say that in the morning my face is smooth soft and fresh looking . So I give it an A+ I'm happy that I finally found a product that works on my skin type.

on 12/12/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made my skin glowwwwww.

Never in my life have I ever gotten compliments about my skin but basically anyone who had any knowledge of basic skincare asked me what I was using because I was literally glowing. My skin was so bright and luminous.

One caveat: I was really generous with the product. More than I would normally be with a $15 pot of moisturiser because the one I purchased had been reduced all the way down to $3 due the fact that its expiry date was nearing. I used it morning and night and was super generous when applying it (it lasted me a little over a month).

I waited to finish all my other moisturisers to rebuy it (and to wait for a sale) and my skin became dull again. I've purchased a new pot, along with almost every other item in this range. I'm currently using the lotion version of this product (I believe the formula is exactly the same bar the oil content - lotion is runnier) to see if it has the same effect. I also have the Complete Defence lotion with SPF 30, which I keep in my bag because its a slim convenient bottle with a lockable pump and is good for when I'm out and about and need a little extra sun protection.

Pretty sure I'll be using this moisturiser for the rest of my twenties.

on 8/6/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My HG moisturizer hands down. I try other moisturizers but I always come back to this one. My mom introduced me this moisturizer when I was about 16, I'm 19 now, and I still love it! I love how it's inexpensive. I love the scent and how it goes on smoothly on my face. I have oily face but I didn't buy the formulation for oily/combination because even if I have oily face my skin is so sensitive so I buy this one instead. It's not meant for oily skin but it works perfectly for mine. I have nothing but love for this product. Thanks olay!

on 3/10/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I realize that 5-stars should be reserved for HG-level products, and I have to say, this product is it for me. Mainly due to the combination of low price (i paid $8 for a full size tub of this in a set along with a full-size sensitive skin cleanser, in a clearanced value set - compared to face creams priced 3-6x as high) and performance making this a great value to me personally.

Before using this, I was bouncing around from face cream to face cream thanks to a bunch of samples courtesy of my mom. They all worked well enough (high-end brands like Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clarins, etc) but I wanted to find one I could afford once I ran out. I'm about to turn 25 and noticed just within the last year the first appearance of fine lines under my eyes, and realized I needed to start a skin-care regimen STAT.

My skin hasn't been that great as of late anyway, thanks to a subpar diet, working nights, occasional dehydration, and I'll admit it - I hadn't always been diligent in the past about washing makeup off before bed. So I've been slowly working toward forming new habits as far as my skincare routine goes and this cream has been a large part of that.

It's great for daytime because it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin with just the right amount of moisture. For a daily moisturizer, this is perfect for my needs and my skin. Best part is that it does NOT break me out - actually, my skin quality has improved since I began using this every day. Fewer breakouts and less blotchy unevenness.

My skin is pretty much completely "normal" - at least in the dryer, winter months. Neither dry nor oily, except when I completely neglect it and don't ever wear moisturizer and slack on keeping it clean. Then it gets dry patches. As long as I moisturize and cleanse regularly it gives me no problems. I recommend this to anyone that might have similar skin needs as I do, it's worth a try considering how cheap it is.

on 2/5/2013 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I go back to this moisturiser again and again. Every now and again I feel that I should be investing more in a "higher quality" day moisturiser (because my skin has always had a problem with dryness/flakiness in winter) however, I have yet to find a day moisturiser which is as reliable a sthis good old olay one!

I wear foundation every day. This moisturiser provides an excellent base for makeup. I don't find it too greasy/heavy/thick like some other cheaper moisturisers I've tried.
I don't find that my makeup starts to clump with the moisturiser and flake off my face in tiny little lumps. (This happened to me with a l'oreal day cream which I threw away immediately!!).

I love that it has SPF as I feel I'm doing my skin a favour (not that I need worry to much considering we don't get much sunshine in Dublin!!)

I like that it is fairly cheap. It's a bit less than 10 in my local boots.

It's my go-to daily moisturiser! :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this! My bottle reads exactly, "Olay Complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum spf 15 sensitive". At $10 from Walmart it was a major bargain; I normally pay between $12-15 for a "good" moisturizer. To me a good moisturizer: blends in well, is non-greasy, not shiny, doesn't itch or irritate when you apply it, won't break you out, creamy, NOT thick, doesn't feel heavy or like it's "suffocating" your skin, and a major bonus if it contains spf. I've got mild, acne prone skin; clear and smooth for the most part, with oily AND dry areas. I've tried several of MUA's acclaimed moisturizers, all ds brands. Among them: Cerave (gave me strange, plastic-looking skin, didn't blend in, felt heavy, broke me out the worst), Nivea, the white/blue jar (very thick/greasy/shiny formula), Aveeno Positively Radiant (dull complexion and made me oily after a few hours), and Pond's nourishing moisturizing creme (my 2nd favorite behind Olay, just a tad bit too dewy/shiny). Olay is fabulous, though. The formula is quite thin, but not liquidy, blends completely in, leaves me moisturized in my dry places, dries to a soft, matte touch that leaves behind a healthy-looking "glow", and doesn't deteriorate on me or make me oilier throughout the day. I'm so glad I took a chance on this, I'll buy it over and over. This is as good as it gets for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this stuff ok. I needed a new moisturizer because my old one had no SPF. After a few days of research, I decided to go with this one. I am glad I did! It is a light, simple moisturizer. Nothing fancy, but does exactly what I want it to do. I WILL say that it can get a bit greasy, and it has a strong "sunscreen" scent to it, but those are minor problems. Good moisturizer!

This is a great alternative to Neutrogena Ulta Sheer Dry Touch sunblock. Sometimes, I just don't like applying Neutorgena's sunblock because it's feels thick. I'm also usually in the office so it doesn't require applying a high SPF daily. Olay feels lightweight and it absorbs quite nicely after a couple of minutes. Afterwards, I just put some baby powder or concealer/pressed powder. Thankfully, it hasn't made my sensitive skin break out.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The best spf daily moisturizer I have used thus far. Its very lightweight (watery consistency), moisturizing, and doesn't clog my pores. It also contains physical sunscreen ingredients that works well with my sensitive skin. It does have a light fragrance, but its pleasant and unobtrusive. Will definitely buy again.