Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.4

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been searching for a cream/lotion for my super sensitive skin due to Lupus , my skin seemed to be reacting to all the products i tried . I like this cream it is oil free and goes on smooth not sticky or tacky and without irritation. Compared to the high priced moisturizers out there the price is great and resonable for a great product . I use mine at night time so i cant rate its Spf but i can say that in the morning my face is smooth soft and fresh looking . So I give it an A+ I'm happy that I finally found a product that works on my skin type.

on 1/13/2016 3:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wow! This cream feels very comfortable, moisturizing, and non greasy. I like the texture as well. I prefer this cream to the lotion, the lotion looks kind of bad on me whereas the cream seems more natural. This is a sensitive cream with spf 15. I'd like to find a version of this without spf so I can wear it at night.

on 12/12/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made my skin glowwwwww.

Never in my life have I ever gotten compliments about my skin but basically anyone who had any knowledge of basic skincare asked me what I was using because I was literally glowing. My skin was so bright and luminous.

One caveat: I was really generous with the product. More than I would normally be with a $15 pot of moisturiser because the one I purchased had been reduced all the way down to $3 due the fact that its expiry date was nearing. I used it morning and night and was super generous when applying it (it lasted me a little over a month).

I waited to finish all my other moisturisers to rebuy it (and to wait for a sale) and my skin became dull again. I've purchased a new pot, along with almost every other item in this range. I'm currently using the lotion version of this product (I believe the formula is exactly the same bar the oil content - lotion is runnier) to see if it has the same effect. I also have the Complete Defence lotion with SPF 30, which I keep in my bag because its a slim convenient bottle with a lockable pump and is good for when I'm out and about and need a little extra sun protection.

Pretty sure I'll be using this moisturiser for the rest of my twenties.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG moisturizer. This just perfectly agrees with my skin. Just the right amount of moisture, protection, and it never makes me look shiny/oily. I use it year-round. I've tried other moisturizers, and I always come back to this. Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this stuff ok. I needed a new moisturizer because my old one had no SPF. After a few days of research, I decided to go with this one. I am glad I did! It is a light, simple moisturizer. Nothing fancy, but does exactly what I want it to do. I WILL say that it can get a bit greasy, and it has a strong "sunscreen" scent to it, but those are minor problems. Good moisturizer!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 9/7/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I use this when i don't want to go out and am going to lounge about the house. It's lovely with zinc oxide which doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's a very creamy moisturizer and milky. it has a frangrance to it although it shouldn't if it's marketed to sensitive skin users.. but whatever it doesn't irritate me. it's probably to mask the light sunscreen scent. it's a little floral? not sure how to describe it, it doesnt linger so dont worry. It absorbs right away and doesnt leave a white cast, it can however make you look a little greasy/oily if youre using too much of it. because of the squeeze bottle the tendency is to use more than you actually need. Be sure to apply to the neck and ears as well! they need just as much TLC as the face. I don't wear this on a sunny day or if i know im going to be in the direct sunlight long (the spf 15 is too low for prolonged sun exposure ..well for me anyway) when i know im going to be outside or out shopping etc, --not like playing sports in the sun out, but you get my idea. i use the olay sensitive spf 30. i'll do a review for that too. i use actual sunscreen if i know im going to be in the diRECT sun for a long time or if i know its going to be a very sunny day. you shouldn't buy this anywhere but from Wal-mart (i'm not promoting it or anything) because frankly, why would you pay more when you don't have to? i see this at CVS and Target and Rite Aid for over 11 dollars when it's only 8 (?ish) there. you get the option of buying a 4oz or a 6oz for a few dollars more. --i bought and used the 4oz bottle frequently but not daily and it lasted me just under a year. i've only had to repurchase once. so it'll last quite some time. another thing. when youre getting this look for the formulation with ZINC OXIDE and OCTINOXATE as the sunscreen's active ingredients. i've heard of others suffering from congestion, breakouts, or redness and irritation because of a "new" formulation (with AVOBENZONE). if you can't find it(or on a budget) try getting the Equate (Wal-mart) version, it's the same formulation as the one with ZINC OXIDE in it.

on 8/16/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

YES!!!! Good moisturizers are the hardest thing to find and I found it! This will not clog your pores and it will moisturize fairly dry skin too plus it has SPF, which I thought would for sure breakout my stupid sensitive skin but noooope :) so now my skin is protected from the sun and clear. Two things I thought could not coexist. Its so cheap and great but getting the sensitive skin formula is key (Less irritants).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (6.0%), Zinc Oxide (3.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Steareth 21, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Oleth 3 Phosphate

The lotion contains cyclopentasiloxane which I can't use so I tried this instead and it's really nice. I have dry skin so this offers more moisture than the Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Skin lotion which saves me from needing another moisturizer underneath. This is not greasy at all and wears well under makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This review is for the bottled version. I was using this about a year before they changed the formula and was actually afraid to try the new formula after they added all those terrible sunscreen ingredients, so I can't comment on which is better. But I bought the 'new' gentle classic formula about 4 months ago and have been using it daily ever since. This won't perform miracles, but sometimes it's really hard to find just a basic moisturizer that doesn't try to do anything more than just moisturize skin(no extra potentially irritating ingredients). The SPF is not quite enough for the summer and this may not cut it for some with dry skin in the winter and might be too oily in the summer; it's really just for normal/combination skin. It's fragrance free which is very welcome to sensitive skin, but the sunscreen smell is very apparent with nothing else added to cover that up; this is something that doesn't bother me personally but it might be unpleasant for some.

I love it simply because it doesn't irritate my face at all and I wear this alone comfortably; I haven't worn coverup in months and I wouldn't do that if I had a moisturizer that irritated my skin a bit(which would spur me to wear foundation), one unlike Olay complete. This doesn't break me out at all, doesn't make me overly oily(this time of year so far), and gives basic protection from the sun if I'm just going about my daily routine, and that's really all I ask for for a daytime moisturizer. I would definitely recommend getting a separate one for the night, this is only adequate enough for the day but I don't mind since my night moisturizer satisfies all my dry skin needs. For those who need a simple moisturizer this is the go-to product, and for those that have a nighttime moisturizer that is enough for the skin this is a great alternative for the day.