Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.7

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 8/16/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have oily acne prone skin, and this is what my dermatologist recommended me. i gave it a go... and love it ! i've been repurchasing this for a few years now, and havent gotten anything else. it doesn't make me break out. i dont use this at night, just during the day. a little goes a long way ladies so dont grab a lot! only sad part is, is that they changed the packaging to a jar. i loved the bottle way better. but other than that i ADORE this stuff!

on 9/16/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a result of usage of Retinoid, my skin was partly dry and very sensitive. My normal skin is very oily but now I know how people with dry skin feel. Because of my acne scars, I have to wear a foundation and I know that in general foundations are not best thing for the skin. I wear this under my foundation and I am good for the whole day. My eyes are usually very sensitive to moisturizers but this is the only product that does not bother my eyes. Overall, I am very happy with the product as it says what it does. The only thing that I do not care for is the design of the package. You can lose and waste the product if you squeeze the bottle too much.

on 2/14/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a staple in my beauty arsenal. I really like how it's a light moisturizer but still makes my face soft.

After initially applying the product it gives me a nice dewy look. But since I have oily skin it I quickly turned into a grease ball. But the problem is easily remedied with pressed powder.

I would prefer a pump style, but I see the benefits of it being in a bottle. Overall it's the only decent light SPF moisturizer out there.

Popular Moisturizers