Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.4

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 8/6/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My HG moisturizer hands down. I try other moisturizers but I always come back to this one. My mom introduced me this moisturizer when I was about 16, I'm 19 now, and I still love it! I love how it's inexpensive. I love the scent and how it goes on smoothly on my face. I have oily face but I didn't buy the formulation for oily/combination because even if I have oily face my skin is so sensitive so I buy this one instead. It's not meant for oily skin but it works perfectly for mine. I have nothing but love for this product. Thanks olay!

on 7/9/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something to replace my SPF moisturizer, which had been Neutrogena Ageless Intensives, which I found too ointment-y. This Olay moisturizer is lighter so I like it much more. I spend a lot of time indoors so I use other moisturizers most of the time, but this is nice for when I'm in the sun and need an product with SPF.

on 11/29/2012 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was too heavy for my oily skin... I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. It probably would have broken me out too, since my skin is really sensitive, but I only tried it for one day so I don't know.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love my olay active hydrating cream, but wanted to try something new that had spf, so I picked this up.

Pros:
- absorbs into skin really quick
- dries to a matte finish
- perfect for using under foundation
- has SPF
- no crazy, overpowering scent

Cons:
- clogged my pores
- felt a bit thick
-made me breakout!!!

Overall, I will not repurchase this product. I'm going back to my active hydrating cream and I'm just gonna apply sunscreen over.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ive been giong through a very flaky dry skin period for a few months now and ive discovered it was partly due to the E45 for very dry skin cream i was using. I bought the Olay complete yesterday and it kept my face moisturized the whole day and there were no white flaky patches the next morning.

very cheap for 8 Euros
goes on well, absorbs well too and is not oily
doesnt block pores
has 15 spf

_
smells just ok (i have the sensitive one which is perfume free)
i would have preferred a glass jar rather than the plastic one but atleast its a full jar and not half an inch product in a 50ml packaging!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a good, stable sunscreen AND moisturizer that is light and non-greasy. It's full of antioxidants and free of color and fragrance. It's also 100% PABA-free. Most importantly for the little vain thing in all of us - this goes on clear and does NOT leave that white-I'm-wearing-sunscreen-cast that other sunscreens leave on tan and dark skins. While the original gave me breakouts, this one keeps me clear. This is so good that it has replaced my Shiseido and Clinique sunscreens. Also, because it's such a good moisturizer, I only now use my DDMG at night. Great stuff!

Remember, this is a sunscreen so to avoid breakouts due to clogging be sure to wash your face with a foaming face wash using a facial buff (97 cents from Walmart). If you're still nervous, as I am, I follow up with a toner to make sure it's ALL gone before going to bed.

A 4 oz container runs about $8-9 at drugstores.

on 10/11/2007 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So, I decided to venture from my Aveeno moisturizer and try this one. I have oily skin with some uneveness that gets very dry during winter months around my chin and eye area. Since this was labeled as non-comedogenic I tried it. Big mistake. I ended up with very deep, large breakouts on my face and upper neck. Ick. I am going back to Aveeno for good. If you don't have problems with breakouts then maybe it's worth a try. The scent was nice, not overhelming and it absorbed into my skin very well.