Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.9

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this face lotion. Wanted somethign with a physical SPF because I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and Olay has always been kind to it. After 8 hours I have hardly any shine and it doesn't break me out.

on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY picky. I have been using this moisturizer for years now because it is the only thing I have found that works well for my skin.
I would like to find a moisturizer with higher SPF but I just can't go wrong when it comes to Olay Sensitive with SPF 15. This is definitely a staple when it comes to my day-to-day beauty routine! I recommend everyone try it...

on 4/12/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

1/25/2014
I stopped using this a long time ago. If you have combo-dry skin this is probably ok. This stuff can get greasy. It protects your skin but does get oily. Great for price but these days I use Shiseidos urban sunscreen

Good sunscreen. When first putting it on it does appear white but give it like 2-5min and it goes away. I used to use alot of sunscreens from neutrogena that left my face greasy and/or had a white cast. This does none of that.Maybe in the warmer months I will try spf30 but for now this is fine. This doesnt break me out or make me greasy either. I thought $6 for the little jar was a bit much but now that I've had this for a little over a month, the price isnt too bad. Worth a try

on 4/15/2011 11:48:00 AM

Best sunscreen/moisturizer I've ever used. I'm prone to break outs and have combination skin that gets oily easily, especially wearing any kind of sunscreen, but this is so good for me. Doesn't leave me too oily at all, and softens so much. I had dry patches of skin from acne creams I use and this has fixed them almost completely, and I've been using it only about a week. LOVE it. I will buy it forever as long as they keep the same formula.

I picked up one of the 2 oz jar of the classic formula about a month ago and have used it every day since. I had previously bought one of the generic ones from Walmart when they changed the formula because it had zinc so I thought it would work. I didn't expect much from this, but it gives my dry skin a nice amount of moisture without being at all oily. I wish they had one with a higher SPF, though. Works well under makeup too and has never made me breakout.

on 10/20/2010 1:05:00 PM

As soon as I saw the old zinc formulation at target, i scooped up a bottle immediately. This is a classic for a reason. It is light, moisturizing, comfortable and truly does not break me out. Definitely one of those "safe" staple products that i keep around in case some newfangled $50 moisturizer breaks me out, ha. Yeesh.

on 9/12/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I have been using this moisturizer for a couple of years and I am pleased with it. I like that it has zinc oxide (physical sunscreen) in it, although it is only 3%. It is also an effective moisturizer. It's not greasy or sticky, and it absorbs well. I would switch to the spf 30, but to my knowledge, that version has no physical sunscreen ingredients. For a daily moisturizer on days where you spend little time in the sun, this is a great product.

on 8/15/2009 6:08:00 PM

The reason why this product has a high rating is because 98% of the reviews are reviewing the original product, not the new formula. I loyally used this lotion everyday for 5 years and am sorry to say that they changed the formula. The new formula is absolutely horrible. Greasy, awful strong sunscreen smell (even though the SPF is still 15), and it leaves your face extremely oily looking. It also broke me out and I never break out. Why mess with a great product? And it was also more expensive than it was before. This is a total waste of money.

on 7/12/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this everyday with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil. Otherwise, it's too drying, and too whitish. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin, and god knows how difficult it was for me to find something with sunscreen that wont break me out! So, as a sunscreen I rate it high, but as a moisturizer by itself it's not very effective.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good product. It is my staple moisturizer currently.

Pros:
-light
-doesn't break me out (hallelujah)

Cons:
-white tint
-not very moisturizing

Overall, I am still searching for my HG. I will use this till I find it or something better.