Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.1

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

I love this stuff. Many months ago I had started to use an Olay night cream and LOVED it. Since I can't splurge on high end products anymore, I decided to try this on my sensitive, acne- prone skin. Since using Olay my skin is looking better than ever. This moisturizes effectively, but isn't too greasy for day wear. No break outs, no more dry skin, SPF to boot, and is great to wear under makeup.

Awesomeness in a jar, people! LOVE.

on 1/8/2015 8:34:00 PM

I was looking for a moisturizer with SPF for winter use, and bought this. This product felt greasy going on, but sunk into my skin OK so I left it on. That was a mistake, because the next day I had the biggest pimple on my cheek & I haven't broken out in ages. So, now I will use it as body moisturizer, not face.
Oily/combination skin people - beware of this product!

on 1/4/2014 1:21:00 AM

This is a good all round moisturiser. I use the one for oily/combination skin and it never makes me break out. It has a good consistency, and absorbs well into your skin. I find your skin looks nice and smooth and plump after use. It also has SPF15 which is great for summer months. I highly recommend this product if you're after a cheap moisturiser, which doesn't make you break out, protects you from the sun and leaves your skin smooth and glowing. Give it a go!

on 12/22/2013 3:48:00 AM

I have used this moisturizer for at least 2 years and have purchased. It's very moisturizing for my oily but dehydrated skin, works well under makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's a nice basic SPF cream that would probably be best for dry/dry-combo skin or if you are in need of extra moisture like my oily-dehydrated skin in winter. Otherwise, I would suggest the lotion instead for oily skin types.

I use this cream formula when the weather is particularly cold or dehydrating since sometimes the lotion formulation isn't enough. This is a thick, heavier texture (it holds its shape when I swipe/scoop it from the jar) that does a good job at hydrating my skin when it's drier. It doesn't absorb as quickly as the lotion, but that's to be expected with the thicker formula. This will give more of a "slip" for underneath makeup, which I found helpful for blending foundation/BB cream into my skin. This also doesn't leave a white cast on me despite having physical sunblock. For those with oily-dehydrated skin, I would suggest using a small amount focusing on drier areas and using less on the T-zone area. Like the lotion, I notice a very faint sunscreen scent but it's hardly noticeable so it shouldn't bother anyone who is sensitive to scents.

I dislike the jar packaging since it's unhygienic, although the product may be too thick for a pump-bottle. A squeeze bottle might be the best way to address this issue. I unfortunately do not bother with the hassle of using a spatula or anything separate to scoop out the product. I would use clean hands and avoid "double-dipping" into the jar. Since I only use this product during the winter, it's important to take these extra precautions when handling with the jar packaging.

Overall, this is a great basic cream for those who need extra moisture and want a little physical sunblock.

No, this isn't a rave review, yet I'd repurchase because the product isn't BAD and strikes a balance of pros & cons. It's cheap, it doesn't seem to break me out, and it helps heal super-dry winter skin, providing a good barrier.

On the down side, I hate creams in a tub (tube would be so much tidier/cleaner). Also, it doesn't really let my makeup hold onto my face nicely; no matter how horribly dry I was in the morning when I put this cream on, by afternoon I look/feel greasy (solved with blotting/powder) and my foundation is roaming around a bit in creases & T-zone. YMMV though -- I don't have as much trouble combining it with Revlon Colorstay, so it may depend on the foundation, or work better with a light primer.

When I'm wearing this, you know I'm desperate for more protection from winter weather, and care a lot less about my makeup than about keeping my face from falling right off. The texture of this cream, NO fragrance, and a bit of SPF make it an affordable choice for me, despite the cons.

on 10/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not a fan of this product, I think I am just too oily for it, I ended up looking super greasy after an hour of applying it. Kept using it for a few weeks hoping my skin would adjust but it never did. Gave it a 3 because I didn't break out at all and it would probably be great for someone with normal to dry skin. Would not repurchase.

on 8/12/2012 3:29:00 PM

I always go back to this cream. I wish i would do a little more for my fine lines and pores and that it would be les sticky on my face. But it doesn't irritate my skin and has good spf, so after several years of using it I am still quite pleased with it.

on 7/21/2012 4:52:00 PM

I have been using the Target (Up & Up) knock-off of this for about three years. My skin is very prone to break-outs, and this has not broken me out. Make-up applies smoothly over it. And it does moisturize; it does protect the skin from burns. Light formula that absorbs quickly.

on 7/14/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this for years as a teenager and in my early 20's and then they reformulated (added avobenzone, a chemical sunscreen). My skin hates chemical sunscreens and it made me break out like crazy so I stopped. I hopped around between moisturizers from the cheap drugstore ones to high end department store brands, never really finding one I liked again. My skin is oily, but combination with dry patches and I have mild-moderate acne. This makes moisturizers a tricky thing. Apparently others had the same issue I did and Olay was bombarded with customer complaints to bring back the old formula. Well, they actually listened and brought it back (packaged as the "classic formula" -no chemical sunscreens, just zinc oxide and oxtinoxate)! I picked it back up again and couldn't be happier with this light simple moisturizer. My bottle reads: "Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive." The Complete line has a few other moisturizers marketed towards other skin types (Normal and Combo)- these contain the avobenzone that break a lot of people out. The Sensitive classic formula is the only way to go. I've used this now every single day for the past 2 years and my skin rarely breaks out now. It moisturizes great in both the summer and winter months and never leaves me greasy. The price is great and I can pick it up at Walmart while I grocery shop- I love when I don't have to hunt for stuff or buy online. My only complaint is I wish it contained a higher SPF (maybe a 20 or 30?), but I still wouldn't try anything else. Props to Olay for listening to their customers. This is a tried and true HG.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this! My bottle reads exactly, "Olay Complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum spf 15 sensitive". At $10 from Walmart it was a major bargain; I normally pay between $12-15 for a "good" moisturizer. To me a good moisturizer: blends in well, is non-greasy, not shiny, doesn't itch or irritate when you apply it, won't break you out, creamy, NOT thick, doesn't feel heavy or like it's "suffocating" your skin, and a major bonus if it contains spf. I've got mild, acne prone skin; clear and smooth for the most part, with oily AND dry areas. I've tried several of MUA's acclaimed moisturizers, all ds brands. Among them: Cerave (gave me strange, plastic-looking skin, didn't blend in, felt heavy, broke me out the worst), Nivea, the white/blue jar (very thick/greasy/shiny formula), Aveeno Positively Radiant (dull complexion and made me oily after a few hours), and Pond's nourishing moisturizing creme (my 2nd favorite behind Olay, just a tad bit too dewy/shiny). Olay is fabulous, though. The formula is quite thin, but not liquidy, blends completely in, leaves me moisturized in my dry places, dries to a soft, matte touch that leaves behind a healthy-looking "glow", and doesn't deteriorate on me or make me oilier throughout the day. I'm so glad I took a chance on this, I'll buy it over and over. This is as good as it gets for me!