Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.2

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 3/10/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I realize that 5-stars should be reserved for HG-level products, and I have to say, this product is it for me. Mainly due to the combination of low price (i paid $8 for a full size tub of this in a set along with a full-size sensitive skin cleanser, in a clearanced value set - compared to face creams priced 3-6x as high) and performance making this a great value to me personally.

Before using this, I was bouncing around from face cream to face cream thanks to a bunch of samples courtesy of my mom. They all worked well enough (high-end brands like Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clarins, etc) but I wanted to find one I could afford once I ran out. I'm about to turn 25 and noticed just within the last year the first appearance of fine lines under my eyes, and realized I needed to start a skin-care regimen STAT.

My skin hasn't been that great as of late anyway, thanks to a subpar diet, working nights, occasional dehydration, and I'll admit it - I hadn't always been diligent in the past about washing makeup off before bed. So I've been slowly working toward forming new habits as far as my skincare routine goes and this cream has been a large part of that.

It's great for daytime because it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin with just the right amount of moisture. For a daily moisturizer, this is perfect for my needs and my skin. Best part is that it does NOT break me out - actually, my skin quality has improved since I began using this every day. Fewer breakouts and less blotchy unevenness.

My skin is pretty much completely "normal" - at least in the dryer, winter months. Neither dry nor oily, except when I completely neglect it and don't ever wear moisturizer and slack on keeping it clean. Then it gets dry patches. As long as I moisturize and cleanse regularly it gives me no problems. I recommend this to anyone that might have similar skin needs as I do, it's worth a try considering how cheap it is.

on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM

This is a dependable, no-frills moisturizer. I use it on days I'm just sitting around the house or stepping out for a quick errand run. It's light, not too oily, has a zinc based SPF, doesn't smell, and comes in a bottle that lasts quite a while.

on 5/21/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this moisturizer! its great for summer and is very light, yet moisturizing at the same time. It never looks greasy yet gives my skin a nice glow.

on 2/5/2011 4:26:00 AM

I read that they changed the formula and I don't know WHEN. I think I bought mine about 4-5 months ago.It is ofcourse finished now..
I think it's a decent moisturizer.It did its job for me.Altough it was good, I wanted to try a natural product for a change. But now I think I will go back to this.Not because it's perfect..But because I can't afford other changes and trials.

on 12/9/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

First, let me say that I love the lotion version of this product. The cream, not so much.

Unlike the lotion, the cream goes nowhere. Where you put it on your face, it stays, so you have to use alot to cover. Also, there's no sheen, no glow- your skin actually looks dull after. And ya know what? It feels dull and dry too. What a waste of dollars!

on 1/19/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is my go to moisturizer when I'm in a rush. It's easily dispensed and absorbed quickly by my skin. I like that it's light, non greasy, and doesn't have an odor.

on 1/15/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Started using this 2 years ago when my skin had become red, burning, and extremely irritated from years of using acne products when i didn't even have acne. i thought i was preventing acne, but i was really just damaging my skin.

this was soothing, cooling, and does not feel sticky after application. leaves your face feeling fresh, hydrated, and soft. way better than cetaphil IMO. no unpleasant smell, and at just about $7 what more can you ask for?

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Skin type: Sensitive. changes w/ the weather. (oily in the summer, dry in winter)

Pros: it's really light weight and sinks into your skin really easy
it protects your face for the sun(friggin awesome:)
moisterizes really good
doesn't leave my face greasy, dry and does not clog pores
great for teens starting out with moisterizer.
has no fragrance
no oil

Cons: hmm i love this product.. but i think the only thing i don't like is that.. it's a little to light weight, it's great for the summer time but at the winter i like a little bit more moister so i just add coconut oil with this. and it's friggin awesome. coconut oil DOES NOT clog pores which i love:)

Packaging: i like it but i wish that it was just those kinds that you flip open but it's fine the way it is

Price: actually pretty cheap where i get them from (costco) i think it's about $10 for 2 i'm not sure i don't really remember. this is affordable and works really good.

Buy this again: Definetly!:) i love this stuff this is my second bottle of it. This moisterizer lasts for a really long time too

Overall Rating: i love love love love love this, i think its my HG.. well you never know wid me cuz i like trying new products when ever i can, but as my first moisterizer i've ever used this stuff is great and i will keep buying till i find a new one that's better which i dout i will.

on 11/22/2008 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

What a great find! This is pretty simple stuff... it does what it's supposed to do: MOISTURIZE!
I have generally have normal skin, but with the weather changes, it's been getting pretty dry. I don't normally use moisturizer because I worry that it'll break me out... however, I gave in! This stuff makes my face feel amazing... and I do think that it has improved my skin. I love that it has SPF. I use it twice a day... works great under my makeup!
I'm so picky about moisturizers... they either go on and do nothing for dry skin, or they make my face feel like a greasy mess. I'm so glad I found this stuff! Good luck!

on 11/10/2008 7:52:00 PM

Great moisturizer for me. You don't know how many moisturizers I've used that break my acne prone skin out. I love this stuff, it absorbs into the skin and does not leave my face greasy Also, it has some sun protection which I like. I have problems w/sunscreens breaking me out too.