Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was especially interested in this because it is fragrance free and inexpensive. It's marketed as fragrance free but I think it has a very faint perfumelike scent to it but nothing very noticeable or strong. I have dry skin and this did not provide enough moisture. It does not seem to sink into skin well. I kept using anyways because I just didn't have time to look for a new moisturizer but now that summer has arrived, I am getting bad reactions from this. I sometimes go for long walks in the sun and lately, my face would itch afterwards especially the nose area and my face is by no means sensitive. Now that I've switched to another product, the itching is no more. I would not buy this again...wish I still have the receipt so that I can return.

on 7/27/2008 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I keep reaching out for this because it's readily available. But I have to say it's really average, nothing great. It does not sink into your skin and fail to perform as a good primer for makeup.
I am 1/2 way through and wondering why I keep this mediocre stuff around to ruin the look of my makeup.

on 1/23/2007 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm updating my review. This 'unfragranced' product (according to the Olay website) now has a distinct scent. It's unfortunate, it's been a long-time fave of mine, but I can't use fragranced skincare. If you need to avoid fragrance, steer clear. I tested a tiny amount on my forearm, left it for a while, and over time, it developed a noticeable fragrance. I happened to be seeing the doctor that day, and he agreed with me that the test patch area definitely had a strong scent. I'm very disappointed in Olay.

on 9/10/2006 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I've only tried it once and I sure do like the texture and the fact that it's fragrance free. The Olay choices vary from store to store and I did not have the option of an SPF 30. I like that the sunscreen contains zinc oxide and it's not too greasy. If it makes me break out or get flaky, you'll hear from me in an update.

Update 10/8/06 - Love this! It's just hydrating enough and doesn't make me shiny or anything. It's not too thick and it's cheap. I haven't broken out from it yet. Very happy. Upgraded to 5 lippies.