Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin type : Other
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.4

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 2/13/2011 2:01:00 PM

Absolute crap!!! I used this 2 times and it broke me out horribly! I don't normally break out and had a clear face prior to using this but I woke up to many small and large painful red zits. I have dry, sensitive, fair, rosacea skin and this was very harsh on it. When I first put it on, it didn't moisturize, made my face feel "cracked", and somehow left it looking shiny. Oh, it also inflamed my rosacea. I'm so pissed at this product. Seriously, no matter how tough your skin is, don't try this product. Just try something else. It's not worth it and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to put this sh!t back on my face!

Edit: I forgot to add that I took this off prior to bed. This review is for the cream version. I also tried the lotion version, and while it is a better moisturizer, I don't like it either.

2nd EDIT: On the box is a green triangle saying something like "same gentle formula" so I think it may have been the old version and not the new formula.

on 10/26/2008 10:04:00 PM

I really wanted to like this after reading all the positive reviews, but it just did not agree with my skin. My chin has always been extra sensitive (it's the only place I breakout) and recently it got very dry. So dry that the skin started to peel off. The only change in my regimen was trying this moisturizer. I also do not like the packaging. A pump bottle or a squeeze tube makes much more sense.

on 6/16/2008 10:21:00 PM

This is my daytime moisturizer. I like it so far...it doesn't burn my skin or make me break out. I wish the bottle had a pump! In the winter, if this isn't enough on its own to prevent drying, I mix in a drop or two of pure extra-virgin olive oil. Definitely does the job I want it to do!

on 3/1/2008 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Love this! Tried Olay Complete for Oily/Combo skin (I have combo skin) but the scent drove me nuts. Complete Sensitive doesn't have that funky baby wipes smell and gets the job done. Love wearing this under my mineral makeup. Good price ($6 for 4 oz size, $8-9 for the larger 6 oz size). Contains 6% octinoxate and 3% zinc oxide.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only ss I can use repeatedly on my face w/out breakouts, clogged pores, burning or blotchiness. I know the spf is low, but I keep thinking it's better than nothing!! I wish we Canadians could purchase the spf 30 version that they have in the States. I still do not LOOOOVE this product, but use it out of desperation and am always on the hunt for the perfect ss for me (for reference, I have tried Shiseido, LRP, Avene, HT, Vichy and Lancome sunscreens, both chemical, physical and combos). I like the fact that the Olay Complete is good for sensitives (me) and it does feel quite light when it's on. I often get blackheads after wearing several days in a row tho. It is easily removed w/ my HG, Clinique's TTDO balm.

This is a review for the cream. Wow, this product is great. It does everything it needs to do (moisturise, protect from sun-damage etc.) without having me break out or making my skin oilier. It's simple, straightforward and inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I've almost finished my first pot, but I'll definitely repurchase...although I think I'll opt for the lotion now that it's Summer. [UPDATE] I've been using the lotion for a week now and I love it even more than the cream. I can use more and I feel less oily. Feels like I'm more protected from the sun etc...recommended!

on 12/6/2006 1:35:00 AM

The version of this that I bought in the UK was okay. It moisturized a bit, provided SPF and didn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. However, the version I bought in the US didn't moisturize as well and seemed to just sit on top of my skin without sinking in. Since discontinuing use, I've noticed that the small bumps by my hairline have gone away and I'm guessing they were caused by the Oil of Olay Complete. I wish I had stopped using it sooner.