Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 12/22/2013 3:48:00 AM

I have used this moisturizer for at least 2 years and have purchased. It's very moisturizing for my oily but dehydrated skin, works well under makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's a nice basic SPF cream that would probably be best for dry/dry-combo skin or if you are in need of extra moisture like my oily-dehydrated skin in winter. Otherwise, I would suggest the lotion instead for oily skin types.

I use this cream formula when the weather is particularly cold or dehydrating since sometimes the lotion formulation isn't enough. This is a thick, heavier texture (it holds its shape when I swipe/scoop it from the jar) that does a good job at hydrating my skin when it's drier. It doesn't absorb as quickly as the lotion, but that's to be expected with the thicker formula. This will give more of a "slip" for underneath makeup, which I found helpful for blending foundation/BB cream into my skin. This also doesn't leave a white cast on me despite having physical sunblock. For those with oily-dehydrated skin, I would suggest using a small amount focusing on drier areas and using less on the T-zone area. Like the lotion, I notice a very faint sunscreen scent but it's hardly noticeable so it shouldn't bother anyone who is sensitive to scents.

I dislike the jar packaging since it's unhygienic, although the product may be too thick for a pump-bottle. A squeeze bottle might be the best way to address this issue. I unfortunately do not bother with the hassle of using a spatula or anything separate to scoop out the product. I would use clean hands and avoid "double-dipping" into the jar. Since I only use this product during the winter, it's important to take these extra precautions when handling with the jar packaging.

Overall, this is a great basic cream for those who need extra moisture and want a little physical sunblock.

No, this isn't a rave review, yet I'd repurchase because the product isn't BAD and strikes a balance of pros & cons. It's cheap, it doesn't seem to break me out, and it helps heal super-dry winter skin, providing a good barrier.

On the down side, I hate creams in a tub (tube would be so much tidier/cleaner). Also, it doesn't really let my makeup hold onto my face nicely; no matter how horribly dry I was in the morning when I put this cream on, by afternoon I look/feel greasy (solved with blotting/powder) and my foundation is roaming around a bit in creases & T-zone. YMMV though -- I don't have as much trouble combining it with Revlon Colorstay, so it may depend on the foundation, or work better with a light primer.

When I'm wearing this, you know I'm desperate for more protection from winter weather, and care a lot less about my makeup than about keeping my face from falling right off. The texture of this cream, NO fragrance, and a bit of SPF make it an affordable choice for me, despite the cons.

on 2/5/2013 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I go back to this moisturiser again and again. Every now and again I feel that I should be investing more in a "higher quality" day moisturiser (because my skin has always had a problem with dryness/flakiness in winter) however, I have yet to find a day moisturiser which is as reliable a sthis good old olay one!

I wear foundation every day. This moisturiser provides an excellent base for makeup. I don't find it too greasy/heavy/thick like some other cheaper moisturisers I've tried.
I don't find that my makeup starts to clump with the moisturiser and flake off my face in tiny little lumps. (This happened to me with a l'oreal day cream which I threw away immediately!!).

I love that it has SPF as I feel I'm doing my skin a favour (not that I need worry to much considering we don't get much sunshine in Dublin!!)

I like that it is fairly cheap. It's a bit less than 10 in my local boots.

It's my go-to daily moisturiser! :)

on 11/29/2012 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was too heavy for my oily skin... I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. It probably would have broken me out too, since my skin is really sensitive, but I only tried it for one day so I don't know.

on 10/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not a fan of this product, I think I am just too oily for it, I ended up looking super greasy after an hour of applying it. Kept using it for a few weeks hoping my skin would adjust but it never did. Gave it a 3 because I didn't break out at all and it would probably be great for someone with normal to dry skin. Would not repurchase.

on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY picky. I have been using this moisturizer for years now because it is the only thing I have found that works well for my skin.
I would like to find a moisturizer with higher SPF but I just can't go wrong when it comes to Olay Sensitive with SPF 15. This is definitely a staple when it comes to my day-to-day beauty routine! I recommend everyone try it...

on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM

This is a dependable, no-frills moisturizer. I use it on days I'm just sitting around the house or stepping out for a quick errand run. It's light, not too oily, has a zinc based SPF, doesn't smell, and comes in a bottle that lasts quite a while.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 8/16/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

YES!!!! Good moisturizers are the hardest thing to find and I found it! This will not clog your pores and it will moisturize fairly dry skin too plus it has SPF, which I thought would for sure breakout my stupid sensitive skin but noooope :) so now my skin is protected from the sun and clear. Two things I thought could not coexist. Its so cheap and great but getting the sensitive skin formula is key (Less irritants).

on 7/1/2011 3:17:00 PM

I really adore this sunscreen. I need a combo of an ss and moisturizer. At night I alternate between retin a gel and PC BHA 2% as needed, so an everyday sunscreen is a must. The zinc is a plus as well. I live in the humidity of south Georgia and this doesn't sweat off. I sweat just walking out the front door here so that is a must. Of course during the summer I need more protection some days, but this is awesome. I usually apply a hydrator before applying but otherwise everything is so simple with this guy. And I finally started family and friends on this product as well. There is usually always a deal on this somewhere as well.