Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 7/21/2012 4:52:00 PM

I have been using the Target (Up & Up) knock-off of this for about three years. My skin is very prone to break-outs, and this has not broken me out. Make-up applies smoothly over it. And it does moisturize; it does protect the skin from burns. Light formula that absorbs quickly.

on 2/13/2011 2:01:00 PM

Absolute crap!!! I used this 2 times and it broke me out horribly! I don't normally break out and had a clear face prior to using this but I woke up to many small and large painful red zits. I have dry, sensitive, fair, rosacea skin and this was very harsh on it. When I first put it on, it didn't moisturize, made my face feel "cracked", and somehow left it looking shiny. Oh, it also inflamed my rosacea. I'm so pissed at this product. Seriously, no matter how tough your skin is, don't try this product. Just try something else. It's not worth it and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to put this sh!t back on my face!

Edit: I forgot to add that I took this off prior to bed. This review is for the cream version. I also tried the lotion version, and while it is a better moisturizer, I don't like it either.

2nd EDIT: On the box is a green triangle saying something like "same gentle formula" so I think it may have been the old version and not the new formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My sample of Murad moisturizer was out, and I wasnt about to spend $33 for the full size bottle. This DS moisturizer is super cheap. It was about $9 for a big bottle. I think it smells like bugspray, but nobody else seems to lol. I use the DDF sulfur mask so my skin gets dry, but this makes it moisturized and smooth again. It is kind of greasy, but i dont apply a lot of it. A little goes a long way. I found that applying this right out of the shower does wounders. Will buy again!

on 6/16/2008 10:21:00 PM

This is my daytime moisturizer. I like it so far...it doesn't burn my skin or make me break out. I wish the bottle had a pump! In the winter, if this isn't enough on its own to prevent drying, I mix in a drop or two of pure extra-virgin olive oil. Definitely does the job I want it to do!

on 3/1/2008 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Love this! Tried Olay Complete for Oily/Combo skin (I have combo skin) but the scent drove me nuts. Complete Sensitive doesn't have that funky baby wipes smell and gets the job done. Love wearing this under my mineral makeup. Good price ($6 for 4 oz size, $8-9 for the larger 6 oz size). Contains 6% octinoxate and 3% zinc oxide.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love this one! I wanted to use a daytime mosturzier with SPF to prevent wrinkles, and I first tried VICHY ultra fluis SPF 20. Which is nice, but feels a lot like sunscreen. Then I tried Olay (here called Oil of Olaz) Complete fluid sensitive with SPF 15. Does not make my combo-to-oily skin shiny, does not irritate skin (no perfume, no colorants) and feels light although it has SPF 15. I think Olay is well known for their good, stable UVA protection, which is a big plus. Really recommend this, also for the price. I paid just 6 euro's (I guess about 8 US dollar) for a 100 ml bottle. Only remark: a pump would be nicer. But hey its 6 euro so what to expect.....

Edit: used up 2 big bottles but I am taking one lippy off because I now found something better and more elegant: Clinique Superdefense. However, this is still a nice product for a very nice price: excelent price-quality balance. recommend!.