Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 1/23/2007 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm updating my review. This 'unfragranced' product (according to the Olay website) now has a distinct scent. It's unfortunate, it's been a long-time fave of mine, but I can't use fragranced skincare. If you need to avoid fragrance, steer clear. I tested a tiny amount on my forearm, left it for a while, and over time, it developed a noticeable fragrance. I happened to be seeing the doctor that day, and he agreed with me that the test patch area definitely had a strong scent. I'm very disappointed in Olay.

I got painful perioral dermatitis while using this so I've stopped it.. I've also stopped other products though. But this was the main new product I was using day and night and my face was red each day after using this under makeup. My mom loves this stuff so I gave the bottle to her. But she is in her 50's and doesn't have oily acne prone sensitive skin like I do. I think I'm just going to give up on moisturizers all together until I'm older and have drier skin!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love my olay active hydrating cream, but wanted to try something new that had spf, so I picked this up.

Pros:
- absorbs into skin really quick
- dries to a matte finish
- perfect for using under foundation
- has SPF
- no crazy, overpowering scent

Cons:
- clogged my pores
- felt a bit thick
-made me breakout!!!

Overall, I will not repurchase this product. I'm going back to my active hydrating cream and I'm just gonna apply sunscreen over.

on 7/10/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have used this moisturizer since childhood because it is what my mother has always used. Now I've realized that my skin needs more moisture than what this gives. A little bit of this goes a long way, so it's pretty easy on the wallet as it is inexpensive in the first place. One bottle will last for a very long time (6+ months) with daily use. I would say it's a very good product for someone with normal (not dry) skin who doesn't want to throw down a lot of cash for a basic moisturizer.

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews on here. I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed with this moisturizer. It doesn't cause me to break out (most important!), but it feels sticky and "thick" (like my skin doesn't absorb it, and it's just sitting there) on top of my skin.

PROS:
Doesn't cause me to break out.
Cheap.
"100% color and fragrance free" (this is true, I smell nothing).
Aloe + Vitamin E.
Non-Comedogenic.
Doesn't make skin greasy/shiny.

CONS:
Annoying packaging. Would much prefer a pump instead of a hole at the top!
Would prefer the consistency to be a little thicker - it's a bit too runny for my liking.
Doesn't settle into my skin.
Slight whitish tinge on skin (I'm assuming from the zinc oxide).
Feels kind of sticky on skin.

I would buy this again because it's cheap and doesn't make me break out, and it does moisturize well enough, but there's better stuff out there (for me, at least!).

on 4/8/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased this because of the great reviews but after using it for one day I had welts on my cheeks. I never break out on my cheeks unless it's a product reaction so back it went to the store. It is advertised as a moisturizer but I didn't find it to be very moisturizing.

on 9/10/2007 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a decent moisturizer with SPF15, I have been trying LRP Hydraphase XL SPF15, which I like but is not moisturizing enough on its own. So I decided to give this one a try, since it's cheap and contains some interesting ingredients like Niacinamide (to prevent and diminish dark spots), Panthenol (anti-inflammatory) and Vitamin E. I do have VERY sensitive, dry skin with moderate Rosacea. So far I like this cream. It's a light-weight, fluffy, moisturizing cream without being greasy. It's definitely more moisturizing than the Hydraphase (but maybe not moisturizing enough) and I didn't experience any breakouts up so far. If things go well, I might switch to this moisturizer. Update: I found it's not moisturizing enough. Note: this is for the European Version (Olaz Complete Sensitive SPF15)! Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben.

on 6/25/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I hadn't used Olay for years but bought a pot on offer a while ago to use on makeup-free just- going-out-for-a-walk-on-a-dull-day times. My regular day moisturiser is La Roche Posay with a higher SPF, which helps with my hyperpigmentation issues.
Olay Complete is often on those "dermatologists recommend" lists of effective no-frills skincare that does the job. It's easily absorbed, keeps my skin moisturised and comfortable for hours, and has a decent everyday SPF 15.
I've used many moisturisers over the years and I prefer this to several more expensive products I've used in the past with the same SPF. A great quality and budget-friendly day cream that I'd buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 7/12/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this everyday with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil. Otherwise, it's too drying, and too whitish. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin, and god knows how difficult it was for me to find something with sunscreen that wont break me out! So, as a sunscreen I rate it high, but as a moisturizer by itself it's not very effective.