Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by age: 44-55
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.1

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 6/25/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I hadn't used Olay for years but bought a pot on offer a while ago to use on makeup-free just- going-out-for-a-walk-on-a-dull-day times. My regular day moisturiser is La Roche Posay with a higher SPF, which helps with my hyperpigmentation issues.
Olay Complete is often on those "dermatologists recommend" lists of effective no-frills skincare that does the job. It's easily absorbed, keeps my skin moisturised and comfortable for hours, and has a decent everyday SPF 15.
I've used many moisturisers over the years and I prefer this to several more expensive products I've used in the past with the same SPF. A great quality and budget-friendly day cream that I'd buy again.

on 1/8/2015 8:34:00 PM

I was looking for a moisturizer with SPF for winter use, and bought this. This product felt greasy going on, but sunk into my skin OK so I left it on. That was a mistake, because the next day I had the biggest pimple on my cheek & I haven't broken out in ages. So, now I will use it as body moisturizer, not face.
Oily/combination skin people - beware of this product!

on 4/23/2011 8:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This products serves as a light SPF moisturizer in the warmer weather but I have to use another moisturizer under it in the winter. The consistency is slightly runny and can easily get into your eyes so you have to be careful when applying it. It also leaves a shiny residue on your face after applying it but most sunscreen lotions do. Also, if you do not wash your face thoroughly enough at night, this lotions seems to cause tiny colorless bumps. Other than this, it works well under makeup. The SPF is good for weekdays when most of your time is spent inside but not sufficient on sunny weekends if you're outside for any length of time.

on 4/20/2011 3:25:00 PM

Lovely moisturizer! Makes my face feel soft without feeling oily.

on 1/19/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like both the cream and the lotion for a variety of reasons. My skin is dry and alot of products will make my face sting.
1.This stuff doesn't burn or sting my face.
2. It moisturizes great without being to oily.
3. My skin never 'flakes'.
4. My makeup goes on smooth over it.
4. It is available at drug stores, discount stores which I get to a heck of a lot more often than the nice department stores.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I consider myself to have Dry, Sensitive skin, and this stuff works excellent for me -- at least for the summer (not sure if I have to go back to Almay for Dry Skin when winter comes along). I have to be extremely careful of all products I use on my face since about 90% of them make my skin red and make it feel like its burning for the rest of the day. This stuff sinks right in, no redness or stinging or reaction -- and my skin does not get greasy during the day (Summer). As a matter of fact, I feel my skin has become softer and more balanced with this stuff. I like the packaging -- I don't need anything real fancy. You can't beat $6 or $7 bucks for a quality moisturizer that has SPF in it.

I used this for years with no problem, then with all the paranoia about sun protection I switched to a moisturiser with spf 30+. This was when all my problems began. A few months later I began having problems with my skin and was told by a dermatologist that I had developed a sensitivity to chemical sunscreens. That was 18 months ago. As my skin cleared up and got back to normal, I started cautiously testing chemical sunscreens again. Much as I quite like the zinc oxide sunblock I have, there are days when I just don't want something that heavy on my face. After testing and retesting, it appears that the ingredient I am allergic to is octyl methocinnamate (also known as octinoxate and ethylhexyl methocinnamate). This is the most common chemical sunscreen ingredient in Australia. However, the australian version of Olay Complete SPF 15 for sensitive skin doesn't contain it. The active ingredients in the australian version are:
Octyl Saliclyate 4%, Butyl Methoxydibezoylmethane 2%, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid 1% and Octocrylene 1%
My normal/combination skin is very happy with this, and so for those days when I expect to be inside most of the day, or only going out for a few hours this is now my go to moisturiser. I will continue to use the zinc oxide sunblock for all day protection, and during spring and summer, but now it's autumn in Australia and just about to turn to winter I can finally opt for something a little lighter. I have been using this with no problems for about a month. Please take note that it is only the sensitive version that doesn't add octyl methocinnamate - the standard version, the normal/dry skin version and the spf 30+ all still contain it.

on 5/9/2008 6:57:00 PM

This sinks right in. However it is not totally calming to my skin, sometimes seems to irritate it.

on 4/8/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased this because of the great reviews but after using it for one day I had welts on my cheeks. I never break out on my cheeks unless it's a product reaction so back it went to the store. It is advertised as a moisturizer but I didn't find it to be very moisturizing.

on 11/1/2007 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First let me say I really like this moisturizing cream & am very impressed with it's overall performance. Up until trying this I was using a Clinique moisturzing cream that I was paying $48 for in the same size. After using the Olay product for several days I am convinced that I was wasting my $ on the Clinique. This product is light & blendable. It sinks into the skin nicely withouth leaving a heavy or oily residue. It leaves my skin moisturized & feeling balanced. There are no oily break throughs when using foundation either. It performes as well as the expensive Clinique. There is a light scent associated with this moisturizer. Generally I prefer unscented facial products b/c of concerns about breakouts. Since I haven't had any breakouts using this moisturizer I am okay w/the scent. There is a SPF & that is a plus in my book. I paid less that $6 for a 2 oz jar. The packaging is unremarkable as it comes in the familiar screw top jar. I will definitely continue to use this and will repurchase again and again.