Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

No, this isn't a rave review, yet I'd repurchase because the product isn't BAD and strikes a balance of pros & cons. It's cheap, it doesn't seem to break me out, and it helps heal super-dry winter skin, providing a good barrier.

On the down side, I hate creams in a tub (tube would be so much tidier/cleaner). Also, it doesn't really let my makeup hold onto my face nicely; no matter how horribly dry I was in the morning when I put this cream on, by afternoon I look/feel greasy (solved with blotting/powder) and my foundation is roaming around a bit in creases & T-zone. YMMV though -- I don't have as much trouble combining it with Revlon Colorstay, so it may depend on the foundation, or work better with a light primer.

When I'm wearing this, you know I'm desperate for more protection from winter weather, and care a lot less about my makeup than about keeping my face from falling right off. The texture of this cream, NO fragrance, and a bit of SPF make it an affordable choice for me, despite the cons.

on 11/29/2012 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was too heavy for my oily skin... I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. It probably would have broken me out too, since my skin is really sensitive, but I only tried it for one day so I don't know.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 9/16/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a result of usage of Retinoid, my skin was partly dry and very sensitive. My normal skin is very oily but now I know how people with dry skin feel. Because of my acne scars, I have to wear a foundation and I know that in general foundations are not best thing for the skin. I wear this under my foundation and I am good for the whole day. My eyes are usually very sensitive to moisturizers but this is the only product that does not bother my eyes. Overall, I am very happy with the product as it says what it does. The only thing that I do not care for is the design of the package. You can lose and waste the product if you squeeze the bottle too much.

on 3/19/2010 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

HG status!! At least the old formula is for me. I heard they were discontinuing and I went and stocked up on a couple of bottles. I am so glad I did!! I use this as my moisturizer/ss on days when I know I will have limited exposure outside.( I use retin-a). It has never broken me out and I am very happy that they are bringing this back as a "classic". I also buy them when SDM has a sale. I used to use the combo/oily version but the fragrance bothered me.

on 1/20/2009 10:57:00 AM

I have incredibly sensitive skin with rosacea. My derm recommended this -- and it actually works. It's great, moisturizing, and inexpensive.

I've finally found an SPF moisturizer that doesn't make me break out all over! I've been using this for about 3 weeks now, and doing well. I gave it a 4 overall because I prefer a dryer feel after application, but I realy don't have much to complain about. I've previously tried Dr. Brandt and many types of Neutrogena with no success - nearly all made me break out more, and the Neutrogena dry-feel high SPF made my skin feel sensitive (and sometimes break out). I'll still use the Neutrogena dry-feel when I'm going to be hiking or in the water and want something water-resistant and with higher SPF but, otherwise, this is it. I have the Peter Thomas Roth powder with SPF 30, and that's a nice backup if I'm out for a long time and want to re-apply something, too. EDIT - I really couldn't leave it at 4 lippies, had to give it a 5 because an SPF that doesn't break me out all over is truly amazing!

on 5/17/2008 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Thankyou Makeupalley reviewers
Wonderful product and so inexpensive. I have tried many products containing SPF over the years and at times stopped using anything containg SPF as my skin would look awlful it would become dry and red. However after reading the many positive reviews decided to try this product and I am glad to report I am very pleased with the results - no reaction and my skin actually looks better. I use this during the day and Weleda skin food at night. Will re-purchase this product. .

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This works better than most under foundation moisturizers I have ever tried, including some of the high, high end. I don't know if it will work in the summer but I hope so! Very inexpensive and makes my face glow! No break outs or clogged pores either! Run! Go get it! You will love it! I hate the scent of drugstore items so I buy the sensitive. There is just a certain scent I smell in almost all drugstore skincare that I detest!

I've been using this for years. Back before the docs told you to put sunscreen on daily, I used this. Now, after the sunscreen, I mix this with my Lancome foundation (about half and half) and that's what I put on my face (i.e. not straight foundation). It glides on really well, isn't greasy, and I know I'm giving a little extra boost of moisturizer in the AM.