Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Light, non greasy , and does not break me out. My teenage daughters use it too, with no break out problems. I only apply once a day or every other day. An ideal moisturizer.

on 9/16/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a result of usage of Retinoid, my skin was partly dry and very sensitive. My normal skin is very oily but now I know how people with dry skin feel. Because of my acne scars, I have to wear a foundation and I know that in general foundations are not best thing for the skin. I wear this under my foundation and I am good for the whole day. My eyes are usually very sensitive to moisturizers but this is the only product that does not bother my eyes. Overall, I am very happy with the product as it says what it does. The only thing that I do not care for is the design of the package. You can lose and waste the product if you squeeze the bottle too much.

on 3/9/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using Night of Olay for years, but it took a bit of experimentation to find the day cream that worked for me. (For reference, I have combination/dry skin with a tendency for flakiness on the forehead and cheeks, yet an oily patch on the chin.) The Normal formulation took care of my dry spots, but caused so much oiliness on my chin that it showed through my makeup by midday. The Combo/Oily formulation wasn't moisturizing enough, causing flakiness. (I remedied this by mixing in a dab of Night of Olay before applying.) But the Sensitive formulation? With apologies to Goldilocks, the Sensitive has been just right. I recently found a jar of Combo/Oily that I hadn't quite used up and tried it again -- it caused a giant cystic pimple on my chin. I'll stick with my new love, Sensitive.

on 9/10/2007 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a decent moisturizer with SPF15, I have been trying LRP Hydraphase XL SPF15, which I like but is not moisturizing enough on its own. So I decided to give this one a try, since it's cheap and contains some interesting ingredients like Niacinamide (to prevent and diminish dark spots), Panthenol (anti-inflammatory) and Vitamin E. I do have VERY sensitive, dry skin with moderate Rosacea. So far I like this cream. It's a light-weight, fluffy, moisturizing cream without being greasy. It's definitely more moisturizing than the Hydraphase (but maybe not moisturizing enough) and I didn't experience any breakouts up so far. If things go well, I might switch to this moisturizer. Update: I found it's not moisturizing enough. Note: this is for the European Version (Olaz Complete Sensitive SPF15)! Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben.