Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 30-35
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.7

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ive been giong through a very flaky dry skin period for a few months now and ive discovered it was partly due to the E45 for very dry skin cream i was using. I bought the Olay complete yesterday and it kept my face moisturized the whole day and there were no white flaky patches the next morning.

very cheap for 8 Euros
goes on well, absorbs well too and is not oily
doesnt block pores
has 15 spf

_
smells just ok (i have the sensitive one which is perfume free)
i would have preferred a glass jar rather than the plastic one but atleast its a full jar and not half an inch product in a 50ml packaging!

on 3/16/2009 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am so pleased with this moisturizer - it does everything I want a day cream to do without any unnecessary bells and whistles, my skin is happy and so is my wallet. Provides enough moisture for my dry/combination skin even in the winter, without feeling heavy or greasy, and I seem to be having somewhat better skin (less cold weather-related dryness and breakouts) than I usually do this time of the year.

I would love to see a version with higher SPF for summer use, but this is a great fall-winter-spring moisturizer. I will certainly buy again.

on 10/15/2006 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am reviewing the Complete cream for sensitive skin with SPF 15 (in a little frosted jar), not the lotion, since I can't seem to find this particular cream listed anywhere here. This is THE ONLY cream I have EVER used (with or without sunscreen) which doesn't break me out!! I've only used it 3 times, keeping my fingers crossed! I only got this cream because I needed a cream with sunscreen, there is not a sunscreen in the world that I could use without getting breakouts/allergic reactions, at night I use my own homemade moisturizing cream which does not break me out and gives me a perfect complexion, but during the day I need a sunscreen! Olay Complete not only does not break me out, it actually improves my complexion and makes my skin soooo smooth and soft, like I just did an exfoliation but I didn't actually do one. If it continues to perform this great I will NEVER use any other day cream with SPF, if it breaks me out one day I will edit! - EDIT: Still no breakouts! I totally recommend this to anyone with allergy-prone acne-prone sensitive skin, like me.