Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by age: 30-35
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.7

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been searching for a cream/lotion for my super sensitive skin due to Lupus , my skin seemed to be reacting to all the products i tried . I like this cream it is oil free and goes on smooth not sticky or tacky and without irritation. Compared to the high priced moisturizers out there the price is great and resonable for a great product . I use mine at night time so i cant rate its Spf but i can say that in the morning my face is smooth soft and fresh looking . So I give it an A+ I'm happy that I finally found a product that works on my skin type.

on 1/13/2016 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wow! This cream feels very comfortable, moisturizing, and non greasy. I like the texture as well. I prefer this cream to the lotion, the lotion looks kind of bad on me whereas the cream seems more natural. This is a sensitive cream with spf 15. I'd like to find a version of this without spf so I can wear it at night.

on 1/4/2014 1:21:00 AM

This is a good all round moisturiser. I use the one for oily/combination skin and it never makes me break out. It has a good consistency, and absorbs well into your skin. I find your skin looks nice and smooth and plump after use. It also has SPF15 which is great for summer months. I highly recommend this product if you're after a cheap moisturiser, which doesn't make you break out, protects you from the sun and leaves your skin smooth and glowing. Give it a go!

on 10/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not a fan of this product, I think I am just too oily for it, I ended up looking super greasy after an hour of applying it. Kept using it for a few weeks hoping my skin would adjust but it never did. Gave it a 3 because I didn't break out at all and it would probably be great for someone with normal to dry skin. Would not repurchase.

on 8/12/2012 3:29:00 PM

I always go back to this cream. I wish i would do a little more for my fine lines and pores and that it would be les sticky on my face. But it doesn't irritate my skin and has good spf, so after several years of using it I am still quite pleased with it.

on 7/21/2012 4:52:00 PM

I have been using the Target (Up & Up) knock-off of this for about three years. My skin is very prone to break-outs, and this has not broken me out. Make-up applies smoothly over it. And it does moisturize; it does protect the skin from burns. Light formula that absorbs quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (6.0%), Zinc Oxide (3.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Steareth 21, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Oleth 3 Phosphate

The lotion contains cyclopentasiloxane which I can't use so I tried this instead and it's really nice. I have dry skin so this offers more moisture than the Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Skin lotion which saves me from needing another moisturizer underneath. This is not greasy at all and wears well under makeup.

on 12/9/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

First, let me say that I love the lotion version of this product. The cream, not so much.

Unlike the lotion, the cream goes nowhere. Where you put it on your face, it stays, so you have to use alot to cover. Also, there's no sheen, no glow- your skin actually looks dull after. And ya know what? It feels dull and dry too. What a waste of dollars!

I loved the old version of this cream. It was pretty much the only face cream with SPF that did not irritate my skin at all that I stuck with it for years. However, to my disappointment, I bought one jar with the new formula and it was absolutely horrible -- hard to absorb, left a greasy feel and made my face look shiny. What is the worst is that, once a reliable go-to product, it now breaks me out. I felt completely betrayed after being loyal to the original formula for years. Unless Olay brings the old version back, I will never buy this product again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought the new formulation, and I do not like it at all. It smells strongly of sunscreen, and it feels greasier going on the face. I really liked the old version...I don't know why companies have to mess up a good thing. Oh well...

EDIT: I am now using Trader Joe's Enrich facial lotion, which is exactly like the old version. Love it! Check out my Trader Joe's review if you're interested.

Popular Moisturizers