Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by age: 25-29
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

3.4

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 12/13/2015 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore this cream. I used to use Total Effects but switched to this as my HG because I find it to be just as good, cheaper and longer lasting. I find a tub will last more than a month and that's using it atleast every secound day. Speaking of which, I'm glad this is in a tub as I can get out the right amount and the last of it. My sensitive skin loves it. Silky and smooth going on, absorbs quickly, safe to use around the eyes and leaves my skin looking fresh and hydrated.

I love this stuff. Many months ago I had started to use an Olay night cream and LOVED it. Since I can't splurge on high end products anymore, I decided to try this on my sensitive, acne- prone skin. Since using Olay my skin is looking better than ever. This moisturizes effectively, but isn't too greasy for day wear. No break outs, no more dry skin, SPF to boot, and is great to wear under makeup.

Awesomeness in a jar, people! LOVE.

on 2/5/2013 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I go back to this moisturiser again and again. Every now and again I feel that I should be investing more in a "higher quality" day moisturiser (because my skin has always had a problem with dryness/flakiness in winter) however, I have yet to find a day moisturiser which is as reliable a sthis good old olay one!

I wear foundation every day. This moisturiser provides an excellent base for makeup. I don't find it too greasy/heavy/thick like some other cheaper moisturisers I've tried.
I don't find that my makeup starts to clump with the moisturiser and flake off my face in tiny little lumps. (This happened to me with a l'oreal day cream which I threw away immediately!!).

I love that it has SPF as I feel I'm doing my skin a favour (not that I need worry to much considering we don't get much sunshine in Dublin!!)

I like that it is fairly cheap. It's a bit less than 10 in my local boots.

It's my go-to daily moisturiser! :)

on 8/25/2012 2:59:00 AM

This is a dependable, no-frills moisturizer. I use it on days I'm just sitting around the house or stepping out for a quick errand run. It's light, not too oily, has a zinc based SPF, doesn't smell, and comes in a bottle that lasts quite a while.

on 7/14/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this for years as a teenager and in my early 20's and then they reformulated (added avobenzone, a chemical sunscreen). My skin hates chemical sunscreens and it made me break out like crazy so I stopped. I hopped around between moisturizers from the cheap drugstore ones to high end department store brands, never really finding one I liked again. My skin is oily, but combination with dry patches and I have mild-moderate acne. This makes moisturizers a tricky thing. Apparently others had the same issue I did and Olay was bombarded with customer complaints to bring back the old formula. Well, they actually listened and brought it back (packaged as the "classic formula" -no chemical sunscreens, just zinc oxide and oxtinoxate)! I picked it back up again and couldn't be happier with this light simple moisturizer. My bottle reads: "Olay Complete All-Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive." The Complete line has a few other moisturizers marketed towards other skin types (Normal and Combo)- these contain the avobenzone that break a lot of people out. The Sensitive classic formula is the only way to go. I've used this now every single day for the past 2 years and my skin rarely breaks out now. It moisturizes great in both the summer and winter months and never leaves me greasy. The price is great and I can pick it up at Walmart while I grocery shop- I love when I don't have to hunt for stuff or buy online. My only complaint is I wish it contained a higher SPF (maybe a 20 or 30?), but I still wouldn't try anything else. Props to Olay for listening to their customers. This is a tried and true HG.

on 7/1/2011 3:17:00 PM

I really adore this sunscreen. I need a combo of an ss and moisturizer. At night I alternate between retin a gel and PC BHA 2% as needed, so an everyday sunscreen is a must. The zinc is a plus as well. I live in the humidity of south Georgia and this doesn't sweat off. I sweat just walking out the front door here so that is a must. Of course during the summer I need more protection some days, but this is awesome. I usually apply a hydrator before applying but otherwise everything is so simple with this guy. And I finally started family and friends on this product as well. There is usually always a deal on this somewhere as well.

on 2/13/2011 2:01:00 PM

Absolute crap!!! I used this 2 times and it broke me out horribly! I don't normally break out and had a clear face prior to using this but I woke up to many small and large painful red zits. I have dry, sensitive, fair, rosacea skin and this was very harsh on it. When I first put it on, it didn't moisturize, made my face feel "cracked", and somehow left it looking shiny. Oh, it also inflamed my rosacea. I'm so pissed at this product. Seriously, no matter how tough your skin is, don't try this product. Just try something else. It's not worth it and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to put this sh!t back on my face!

Edit: I forgot to add that I took this off prior to bed. This review is for the cream version. I also tried the lotion version, and while it is a better moisturizer, I don't like it either.

2nd EDIT: On the box is a green triangle saying something like "same gentle formula" so I think it may have been the old version and not the new formula.

on 10/20/2010 1:05:00 PM

As soon as I saw the old zinc formulation at target, i scooped up a bottle immediately. This is a classic for a reason. It is light, moisturizing, comfortable and truly does not break me out. Definitely one of those "safe" staple products that i keep around in case some newfangled $50 moisturizer breaks me out, ha. Yeesh.

on 8/15/2009 6:08:00 PM

The reason why this product has a high rating is because 98% of the reviews are reviewing the original product, not the new formula. I loyally used this lotion everyday for 5 years and am sorry to say that they changed the formula. The new formula is absolutely horrible. Greasy, awful strong sunscreen smell (even though the SPF is still 15), and it leaves your face extremely oily looking. It also broke me out and I never break out. Why mess with a great product? And it was also more expensive than it was before. This is a total waste of money.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was especially interested in this because it is fragrance free and inexpensive. It's marketed as fragrance free but I think it has a very faint perfumelike scent to it but nothing very noticeable or strong. I have dry skin and this did not provide enough moisture. It does not seem to sink into skin well. I kept using anyways because I just didn't have time to look for a new moisturizer but now that summer has arrived, I am getting bad reactions from this. I sometimes go for long walks in the sun and lately, my face would itch afterwards especially the nose area and my face is by no means sensitive. Now that I've switched to another product, the itching is no more. I would not buy this again...wish I still have the receipt so that I can return.

Popular Moisturizers