Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by age: 19-24
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive skin and although I haven't been broken out or irritated by this product it leaves my face looking like an oil slick! Super greasy and doesn't settle in and I have dry skin. It feels like it barely moisturizes because it refuses to sink in.

on 12/12/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made my skin glowwwwww.

Never in my life have I ever gotten compliments about my skin but basically anyone who had any knowledge of basic skincare asked me what I was using because I was literally glowing. My skin was so bright and luminous.

One caveat: I was really generous with the product. More than I would normally be with a $15 pot of moisturiser because the one I purchased had been reduced all the way down to $3 due the fact that its expiry date was nearing. I used it morning and night and was super generous when applying it (it lasted me a little over a month).

I waited to finish all my other moisturisers to rebuy it (and to wait for a sale) and my skin became dull again. I've purchased a new pot, along with almost every other item in this range. I'm currently using the lotion version of this product (I believe the formula is exactly the same bar the oil content - lotion is runnier) to see if it has the same effect. I also have the Complete Defence lotion with SPF 30, which I keep in my bag because its a slim convenient bottle with a lockable pump and is good for when I'm out and about and need a little extra sun protection.

Pretty sure I'll be using this moisturiser for the rest of my twenties.

on 8/6/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My HG moisturizer hands down. I try other moisturizers but I always come back to this one. My mom introduced me this moisturizer when I was about 16, I'm 19 now, and I still love it! I love how it's inexpensive. I love the scent and how it goes on smoothly on my face. I have oily face but I didn't buy the formulation for oily/combination because even if I have oily face my skin is so sensitive so I buy this one instead. It's not meant for oily skin but it works perfectly for mine. I have nothing but love for this product. Thanks olay!

on 12/22/2013 3:48:00 AM

I have used this moisturizer for at least 2 years and have purchased. It's very moisturizing for my oily but dehydrated skin, works well under makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's a nice basic SPF cream that would probably be best for dry/dry-combo skin or if you are in need of extra moisture like my oily-dehydrated skin in winter. Otherwise, I would suggest the lotion instead for oily skin types.

I use this cream formula when the weather is particularly cold or dehydrating since sometimes the lotion formulation isn't enough. This is a thick, heavier texture (it holds its shape when I swipe/scoop it from the jar) that does a good job at hydrating my skin when it's drier. It doesn't absorb as quickly as the lotion, but that's to be expected with the thicker formula. This will give more of a "slip" for underneath makeup, which I found helpful for blending foundation/BB cream into my skin. This also doesn't leave a white cast on me despite having physical sunblock. For those with oily-dehydrated skin, I would suggest using a small amount focusing on drier areas and using less on the T-zone area. Like the lotion, I notice a very faint sunscreen scent but it's hardly noticeable so it shouldn't bother anyone who is sensitive to scents.

I dislike the jar packaging since it's unhygienic, although the product may be too thick for a pump-bottle. A squeeze bottle might be the best way to address this issue. I unfortunately do not bother with the hassle of using a spatula or anything separate to scoop out the product. I would use clean hands and avoid "double-dipping" into the jar. Since I only use this product during the winter, it's important to take these extra precautions when handling with the jar packaging.

Overall, this is a great basic cream for those who need extra moisture and want a little physical sunblock.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this face lotion. Wanted somethign with a physical SPF because I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin and Olay has always been kind to it. After 8 hours I have hardly any shine and it doesn't break me out.

on 3/10/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I realize that 5-stars should be reserved for HG-level products, and I have to say, this product is it for me. Mainly due to the combination of low price (i paid $8 for a full size tub of this in a set along with a full-size sensitive skin cleanser, in a clearanced value set - compared to face creams priced 3-6x as high) and performance making this a great value to me personally.

Before using this, I was bouncing around from face cream to face cream thanks to a bunch of samples courtesy of my mom. They all worked well enough (high-end brands like Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clarins, etc) but I wanted to find one I could afford once I ran out. I'm about to turn 25 and noticed just within the last year the first appearance of fine lines under my eyes, and realized I needed to start a skin-care regimen STAT.

My skin hasn't been that great as of late anyway, thanks to a subpar diet, working nights, occasional dehydration, and I'll admit it - I hadn't always been diligent in the past about washing makeup off before bed. So I've been slowly working toward forming new habits as far as my skincare routine goes and this cream has been a large part of that.

It's great for daytime because it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin with just the right amount of moisture. For a daily moisturizer, this is perfect for my needs and my skin. Best part is that it does NOT break me out - actually, my skin quality has improved since I began using this every day. Fewer breakouts and less blotchy unevenness.

My skin is pretty much completely "normal" - at least in the dryer, winter months. Neither dry nor oily, except when I completely neglect it and don't ever wear moisturizer and slack on keeping it clean. Then it gets dry patches. As long as I moisturize and cleanse regularly it gives me no problems. I recommend this to anyone that might have similar skin needs as I do, it's worth a try considering how cheap it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG moisturizer. This just perfectly agrees with my skin. Just the right amount of moisture, protection, and it never makes me look shiny/oily. I use it year-round. I've tried other moisturizers, and I always come back to this. Highly recommend.

on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY picky. I have been using this moisturizer for years now because it is the only thing I have found that works well for my skin.
I would like to find a moisturizer with higher SPF but I just can't go wrong when it comes to Olay Sensitive with SPF 15. This is definitely a staple when it comes to my day-to-day beauty routine! I recommend everyone try it...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love my olay active hydrating cream, but wanted to try something new that had spf, so I picked this up.

Pros:
- absorbs into skin really quick
- dries to a matte finish
- perfect for using under foundation
- has SPF
- no crazy, overpowering scent

Cons:
- clogged my pores
- felt a bit thick
-made me breakout!!!

Overall, I will not repurchase this product. I'm going back to my active hydrating cream and I'm just gonna apply sunscreen over.

on 8/16/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have oily acne prone skin, and this is what my dermatologist recommended me. i gave it a go... and love it ! i've been repurchasing this for a few years now, and havent gotten anything else. it doesn't make me break out. i dont use this at night, just during the day. a little goes a long way ladies so dont grab a lot! only sad part is, is that they changed the packaging to a jar. i loved the bottle way better. but other than that i ADORE this stuff!