Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 19-24
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

4.3

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 9/22/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY picky. I have been using this moisturizer for years now because it is the only thing I have found that works well for my skin.
I would like to find a moisturizer with higher SPF but I just can't go wrong when it comes to Olay Sensitive with SPF 15. This is definitely a staple when it comes to my day-to-day beauty routine! I recommend everyone try it...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love my olay active hydrating cream, but wanted to try something new that had spf, so I picked this up.

Pros:
- absorbs into skin really quick
- dries to a matte finish
- perfect for using under foundation
- has SPF
- no crazy, overpowering scent

Cons:
- clogged my pores
- felt a bit thick
-made me breakout!!!

Overall, I will not repurchase this product. I'm going back to my active hydrating cream and I'm just gonna apply sunscreen over.

on 8/16/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i have oily acne prone skin, and this is what my dermatologist recommended me. i gave it a go... and love it ! i've been repurchasing this for a few years now, and havent gotten anything else. it doesn't make me break out. i dont use this at night, just during the day. a little goes a long way ladies so dont grab a lot! only sad part is, is that they changed the packaging to a jar. i loved the bottle way better. but other than that i ADORE this stuff!

on 8/16/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

YES!!!! Good moisturizers are the hardest thing to find and I found it! This will not clog your pores and it will moisturize fairly dry skin too plus it has SPF, which I thought would for sure breakout my stupid sensitive skin but noooope :) so now my skin is protected from the sun and clear. Two things I thought could not coexist. Its so cheap and great but getting the sensitive skin formula is key (Less irritants).

I got painful perioral dermatitis while using this so I've stopped it.. I've also stopped other products though. But this was the main new product I was using day and night and my face was red each day after using this under makeup. My mom loves this stuff so I gave the bottle to her. But she is in her 50's and doesn't have oily acne prone sensitive skin like I do. I think I'm just going to give up on moisturizers all together until I'm older and have drier skin!!!!!

on 7/12/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this everyday with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil. Otherwise, it's too drying, and too whitish. I like that it doesn't irritate my skin, and god knows how difficult it was for me to find something with sunscreen that wont break me out! So, as a sunscreen I rate it high, but as a moisturizer by itself it's not very effective.

on 7/10/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have used this moisturizer since childhood because it is what my mother has always used. Now I've realized that my skin needs more moisture than what this gives. A little bit of this goes a long way, so it's pretty easy on the wallet as it is inexpensive in the first place. One bottle will last for a very long time (6+ months) with daily use. I would say it's a very good product for someone with normal (not dry) skin who doesn't want to throw down a lot of cash for a basic moisturizer.

on 5/13/2009 9:52:00 AM

I will buy this product again, and I already have.....countless times. I use a quarter size amount for my face to get the full spf. It's so cheap really good for a drugstore product!
I do not like the squeese bottle though..some gets wasted. :( Oh well..nothing is perfect :)

UPDATE 9/24/09 - They seem to have changed the formula and I can no longer use this. It stings! Boooooo. This was my HG for 6 years !

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This moisturizer is definitely my favorite. Does wonder for my combination skin. It is not too oily or not moisturizing enough. It is cheap and works well. This is fragrance free which is a bonus.

on 11/22/2008 2:24:00 PM

Simple, effective, cheap! I've been using this for years with no problems. I have no reason to try anything else because this is perfect. Fragrance free, light yet very moisturizing, doesn't clog pores/cause breakouts, it's got the SPF, and you get MORE than what you pay for. I apply after washing my face in the morning (at night I use a couple drops of Jojoba Oil for moisture) then I wait about 15 minutes to apply my foundation and m/u goes on very nicely over this. I don't know if this would be good for people with *extremely* dry skin. I think those people would require something much richer. Occasionally, when my skin is SUPER dry or peeling I find Olay isn't the best choice... then I use LUSH Dream Cream. That said, 95% of the time Olay is my HG facial moisturizer!! I'd encourage everyone who's scared of putting scent-laden thick goop on their face to try this, you probably wn't be let down!! And you don't have to cut off your arms and legs to pay for this.... SWEET :)