Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

4.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract), Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Barium Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Red 40 CI 16035, Blue 1 CI 42090, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Mica].

I have the poured creme and the liquid, however I have had the powder before as well. For me I'm not a fan of powder highlighters so I prefer the liquid and creme; I find order highlighters to be too shimmery, not last at all and I like a glossy look. I find the liquid and cream to be similar but the liquid is glossy and the cream just has a really nice reflect. Both the liquid and cream aren't shimmery, they just give a nice sheen. With that being said I feel that these versions are natural but still very glowey at the same time. They look fantastic. Would highly recommend. I think people tend to ignore these just because there are a ton more powder highlighters on the market and most people think creams and liquids are a pain, plus the beauty community mostly talks about the powders. Anyway, I think that you should definitely give either the liquid or cream a shot.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Becca's highlighters never fail to deliver. I especially love the pressed formula. It gives a dramatic, yet believable glow (no obnoxious glitter chunks here) and is so incredibly finely milled that it never accentuates pores or gets cakey. Even on dry skin, it builds up smoothly and easily on the face. I think it's truly the gold standard of powder highlighters.

I own Pearl, Moonstone, and Opal, and although Moonstone theoretically fits my warm-toned skin the best, Pearl is starting to become my favorite due to its versatility. It's white, but not a stark white that's only usable by ~le pale princesses~. The shade is described as a "soft, luminescent white" and that is precisely what makes it such a wonderful color: there's just a barely perceptible hint of cool-toned beige that makes it blend in naturally with almost all skin tones. It's still obviously better suited for those on the lighter end of skin tone due to how light it is, but that subtle detail does make it a little closer to actually being a universal shade. It also works well as a sort of white mixer for highlighters; for example, Opal by itself is just a tiny bit too dark for me to use on its own, but when I swirl my brush with some Pearl, it lightens it up nicely without altering the color.

I absolutely recommend Becca's highlighters - in all the formulas and colors, honestly. They are well worth the hefty price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It's great for pale girls like me, and there's a lot of product, so i can use this for a long time, but it does make my skin look a little dry.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this from Sephora (I avoid the Melbourne Central store like the plague, but I really wanted to try this).

It was impulse and I thought I had picked up a primer. I plastered it all over my face before some weekend event, only after putting on my foundation and setting powder did I realise that it was indeed a goddamn highlighter and not primer. I spent the whole day looking like a beacon of glistening sheen, a waxed car if you will.

However, using it for its intended purpose (a nice dab on the cheekbones, eyebrow bone and nose AFTER PRIMING + FOUNDATION lol) I can say this is definitely worth the money because a little goes a long way. Its good for dry skin too. Me likey and will definitely be purchasing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is the most gorgeous pearlescent highlight I've ever used. Hands down. Worth the money. I have this in the pressed version. It's a super buttery texture....velvet soft and pigmented but not to a garish extent. It's definitely a buildable product so you control how dramatic a highlight you want. Applied lightly, this provides the most gorgeous "illuminated from within" glow. Layered, it becomes this "fleeky", blinding, bright ray of light originating from yo face. It lasts all day for me. Blends like a dream over liquid or powder foundation. Adds a radiance and new life to old blushes as a topper. It really looks like crushed pearls in the pan, really gorgeous! I know some folk have provided cheaper dupes for this product but I've tried many of these dupes only to find that the rare, crushed gemstone quality and super unique texture to this highlighting powder is undupable. I highly recommend this product!! xoxoxo

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I started using highlighters this fall. Initially went I checked out Becca I had no intention of purchasing Pearl. For reference nc25. I decided on Opal, then Champagne Pop. I loved them both, both sometimes found myself wanting highlight with no color....just wanted a lit from within glow. That's when I revisited Pearl. It is absolutely amazing!!! If you think it's only for fair skintones give it a try. It's now the favorite of my lineup. It's not subtle, as Becca SSP aren't. Pearl is def underated and overlooked.....it truly is a must have!!!

This is becoming a go-to product for me. It's great for mixing with foundation or else just dabbing on certain spots—the tops of cheekbones, etc. I don't have oily skin so products like this really help to brighten up my face and give it more of a dewy finish.

I took a little off for the packaging—the first time I bought this, it fell and cracked after a while and then it was leaking a little bit at the bottom. So far so good with the second purchase, as I've had it for a while.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Looks amazing on dark skin tones. I was playing around in the store and swatched this one with no real intent that I would like it.I also did not think it would be appropriate for my skin tone. To my surprise, I said wow and ended up purchasing it. I'm not sure how this shade ends up being amazing on me as this is an opposite shade to my skin tone. Get it and love it. This shade will work on anyone. It also does not emphasize pores and I do not find it to be glittery. It's just slightly shimmery. Beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product is an absolute gem for cool toned pale girls. I love the look of highlighters but 99.9% of them have a golden/champagne shimmer to them that compliments warm & neutral skin tones amazingly but the light ones made me look greasy & any shades darker than beccas "moonstone" made me look like i had on some sort of gold face paint. Then i found the becca shade in pearl & all my highlighting dreams came true. It has a white powder base with a silver shimmer undertone that really shows up when its applied. the formula is so nice & blendable too & you can easily do a light sweep with a brush for a day look or apply it with a wet brush or beauty blender for that instagram strobing super highlighter effect. I will admit that it is on the expensive side & the pan is not really that big. Pearl is actually a smaller pan than all of the others for some reason. Ive only used it maybe a dozen times & i can already see the outline of the pan which means the metal part is going to show soon :(. Its also very fradgile & WILL break if you drop it, so make sure you are careful :). I love this color & have not seen another like it with a formula as good as beccas so if i ever run out i would buy another in a heartbeat. All in all its a great highlighter but gets a star off for the pans being small & the price being so high for the amount you get

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Perfect for my pale skin! If you have pale skin, BUY THIS NOW!