Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

4.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract), Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Barium Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Red 40 CI 16035, Blue 1 CI 42090, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Mica].

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Looks amazing on dark skin tones. I was playing around in the store and swatched this one with no real intent that I would like it.I also did not think it would be appropriate for my skin tone. To my surprise, I said wow and ended up purchasing it. I'm not sure how this shade ends up being amazing on me as this is an opposite shade to my skin tone. Get it and love it. This shade will work on anyone. It also does not emphasize pores and I do not find it to be glittery. It's just slightly shimmery. Beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product is an absolute gem for cool toned pale girls. I love the look of highlighters but 99.9% of them have a golden/champagne shimmer to them that compliments warm & neutral skin tones amazingly but the light ones made me look greasy & any shades darker than beccas "moonstone" made me look like i had on some sort of gold face paint. Then i found the becca shade in pearl & all my highlighting dreams came true. It has a white powder base with a silver shimmer undertone that really shows up when its applied. the formula is so nice & blendable too & you can easily do a light sweep with a brush for a day look or apply it with a wet brush or beauty blender for that instagram strobing super highlighter effect. I will admit that it is on the expensive side & the pan is not really that big. Pearl is actually a smaller pan than all of the others for some reason. Ive only used it maybe a dozen times & i can already see the outline of the pan which means the metal part is going to show soon :(. Its also very fradgile & WILL break if you drop it, so make sure you are careful :). I love this color & have not seen another like it with a formula as good as beccas so if i ever run out i would buy another in a heartbeat. All in all its a great highlighter but gets a star off for the pans being small & the price being so high for the amount you get

To Read all 158 Reviews, Login or Join

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Perfect for my pale skin! If you have pale skin, BUY THIS NOW!

This stuff is good, with some minor problems.

It has become my go-to highlighter. It's good, but I can't say its a HG highlighter because of certain negatives I'll mention below.

I have the shade Pearl - it's very frosty white and shimmery, a fine powder and highly pigmented. Now having said that, it is a very chalky powder. I know that sounds weird but it is chalky and that means it doesn't apply smooth. Now maybe its the consistency that does it, but it also breaks me out when I apply this to my forehead. Ever. Single. Time.

This shade suits lighter skin shades, I'm very pale and I find it's perfect to suit my tone. For example if you're a NW15 MAC or Bone in Double Wear by Estee Lauder, it will suit you wonderfully.

The price is however a little expensive, but the product is hands down superb so I am okay with that. It comes in a neat little compact with a proper size mirror, which is also fantastic when applying.

Finally it does irritate my skin, especially on the forehead and temples. Nothing huge, but enough to cause bumps like dermititis. So yeah, that sucks.

It's an okay highlighter but I'll probably be in search for something else when I use up this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is, hands down, the best highlighter for pale people.

I am not the palest girl out there, but I'm pretty damn pale. For reference, the lightest Mac shades are too dark on me.I'm pretty close to paper white and as a result, most highlighters either don't show up on my skin, or are so dark that I have to use them as either blush or bronzer. That was the case when I tried Becca's Opal and Rose Gold shades - they just left a streak of orange/pink when I dusted them on my cheeks.

For the longest time, the only highlighter that actually gave me a moderate glow was Mary Lou Manizer. Everything else was invisible on me. Well, I bought Pearl and I am never going back. With this highlight, I can finally go outside and blind people, haha.

That being said, if you're as pale as me (or paler!) you shouldn't bother with a standard tapered highlighting brush, as it'll sheer out the product and you'll be back to no highlight. Use a brush that can really pick up and pack on the product - I use a real techniques setting brush. That gives me the actual, noticeable glow I want.

The price of this sucks, but it's worth it to finally have a product that works for my skin tone.

I wanted a white highlighter I have many shades mostly champagne and pinks. For me I'm cool toned NW20 or below, green eyes, blonde hair for reference. When I was looking for a white shade I came across this one from Becca. I own the opal one and love it so I thought this would be a good one to try. So I bought this in the Pearl shade and adore it! For me it's both a cold and warm weather shade. The formula itself is so good like buttery soft and it's very pigmented. I use a fan brush when I want lighter usage and a different brush when I want it to show more. Also I love the packaging it's sturdy and very lux looking. It has a good mirror as well. For the price I'm glad it has that.

This is exactly what I like a cool white icy but not super shimmery highlight. I also notice a pale pink in different lighting. On me it does not emphasizes my pores or any other imperfections I may have. I think the key is a light hand. You get a ton for the price I can't see myself using this up anytime soon. I liked this shade so much I ordered the Slimlight pencil in Pearl as well. I might get the liquid not sure since I am eyeing the poured version of this and Moonstone next. I would say this is my favorite h/l because it's so versitle. It goes very well with my cool complexion and it lasts for hours on end. If you are looking for a beautiful white shade I say try this it's just so pretty! Recommended.

I'm usually a bit incredulous about hyped up products, but the hype here is real. Becca pressed highlighters are so good it's unreal. They are so velvety and buttery, they blend beautifully, they're so finely pigmented and the shine is the most intense color payoff I've ever seen in a powder highlighter. Being super pale myself, I was very happy that they released the shade Pearl in the pressed powder version. It's the perfect highlighter for very pale skin tones. This is great because it's not easy finding a highlighter that's light enough so that it actually highlights and doesn't instead look like a shimmery blush or bronzer. I also love that it is not another cool, pink toned highlighter. I would describe the base color as a very bright, slightly off white with the faintest bit of yellow and the reflects are a slightly cool white. They combine to make an almost dead on neutral shade, but if you had to make a call it leans just a hair more towards cool. However it works fine for me and I have very yellow undertones and try to stay away from products that pull too cool. I would love if Becca released a similar bright white highlight that had gold or platinum reflects. That would be fun!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfectors are very pretty, but they highlight any texture issue your skin has, especially the hyped Champagne Pop. Pores, fine lines, uneven bumpy skin and acne stand out where ever shimmering skin perfector goes. Messing around with silicone primers doesn't solve the issue either, and I don't really want to clog up my skin with more heavy layers just to try and get this product to work.

If you want a more flattering, refined highlighter try one of the Anastasia of Beverley Hills Illuminators instead. Or if you prefer a an intense highlighter, The Balm Mary Loumanizer.

I use the color pearl to highlight my cheek bones, nose, chin, and even use it for the corners of my eyes to achieve a luminous look. Comes in 5 colors overall in the collection.

Yes yes yeeeeesss...this is a product i get excited about! I have the liquid version and i love it.
Unlike a lot of other highlighters i tried, this one gives a shine without obvious glitter or shimmer particles. It gives such a gorgeous glow i can't even.... The pump does give a lot of product, so i really gently squize the smallest amount out of the pump and just dab it on the areas i want to highlight. It is perfect for fair skin and for me it is also great when i have a tan.
Since i am so in love with this one, i also want to try the Opal one and maybe have a look at the powder version as well....
Nothing more to add then 'amazing!'.