Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl

4.4

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract), Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Barium Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Red 40 CI 16035, Blue 1 CI 42090, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Mica].

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is the most gorgeous pearlescent highlight I've ever used. Hands down. Worth the money. I have this in the pressed version. It's a super buttery texture....velvet soft and pigmented but not to a garish extent. It's definitely a buildable product so you control how dramatic a highlight you want. Applied lightly, this provides the most gorgeous "illuminated from within" glow. Layered, it becomes this "fleeky", blinding, bright ray of light originating from yo face. It lasts all day for me. Blends like a dream over liquid or powder foundation. Adds a radiance and new life to old blushes as a topper. It really looks like crushed pearls in the pan, really gorgeous! I know some folk have provided cheaper dupes for this product but I've tried many of these dupes only to find that the rare, crushed gemstone quality and super unique texture to this highlighting powder is undupable. I highly recommend this product!! xoxoxo

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I started using highlighters this fall. Initially went I checked out Becca I had no intention of purchasing Pearl. For reference nc25. I decided on Opal, then Champagne Pop. I loved them both, both sometimes found myself wanting highlight with no color....just wanted a lit from within glow. That's when I revisited Pearl. It is absolutely amazing!!! If you think it's only for fair skintones give it a try. It's now the favorite of my lineup. It's not subtle, as Becca SSP aren't. Pearl is def underated and overlooked.....it truly is a must have!!!

This is becoming a go-to product for me. It's great for mixing with foundation or else just dabbing on certain spots—the tops of cheekbones, etc. I don't have oily skin so products like this really help to brighten up my face and give it more of a dewy finish.

I took a little off for the packaging—the first time I bought this, it fell and cracked after a while and then it was leaking a little bit at the bottom. So far so good with the second purchase, as I've had it for a while.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Looks amazing on dark skin tones. I was playing around in the store and swatched this one with no real intent that I would like it.I also did not think it would be appropriate for my skin tone. To my surprise, I said wow and ended up purchasing it. I'm not sure how this shade ends up being amazing on me as this is an opposite shade to my skin tone. Get it and love it. This shade will work on anyone. It also does not emphasize pores and I do not find it to be glittery. It's just slightly shimmery. Beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product is an absolute gem for cool toned pale girls. I love the look of highlighters but 99.9% of them have a golden/champagne shimmer to them that compliments warm & neutral skin tones amazingly but the light ones made me look greasy & any shades darker than beccas "moonstone" made me look like i had on some sort of gold face paint. Then i found the becca shade in pearl & all my highlighting dreams came true. It has a white powder base with a silver shimmer undertone that really shows up when its applied. the formula is so nice & blendable too & you can easily do a light sweep with a brush for a day look or apply it with a wet brush or beauty blender for that instagram strobing super highlighter effect. I will admit that it is on the expensive side & the pan is not really that big. Pearl is actually a smaller pan than all of the others for some reason. Ive only used it maybe a dozen times & i can already see the outline of the pan which means the metal part is going to show soon :(. Its also very fradgile & WILL break if you drop it, so make sure you are careful :). I love this color & have not seen another like it with a formula as good as beccas so if i ever run out i would buy another in a heartbeat. All in all its a great highlighter but gets a star off for the pans being small & the price being so high for the amount you get

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Perfect for my pale skin! If you have pale skin, BUY THIS NOW!

This stuff is good, with some minor problems.

It has become my go-to highlighter. It's good, but I can't say its a HG highlighter because of certain negatives I'll mention below.

I have the shade Pearl - it's very frosty white and shimmery, a fine powder and highly pigmented. Now having said that, it is a very chalky powder. I know that sounds weird but it is chalky and that means it doesn't apply smooth. Now maybe its the consistency that does it, but it also breaks me out when I apply this to my forehead. Ever. Single. Time.

This shade suits lighter skin shades, I'm very pale and I find it's perfect to suit my tone. For example if you're a NW15 MAC or Bone in Double Wear by Estee Lauder, it will suit you wonderfully.

The price is however a little expensive, but the product is hands down superb so I am okay with that. It comes in a neat little compact with a proper size mirror, which is also fantastic when applying.

Finally it does irritate my skin, especially on the forehead and temples. Nothing huge, but enough to cause bumps like dermititis. So yeah, that sucks.

It's an okay highlighter but I'll probably be in search for something else when I use up this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is, hands down, the best highlighter for pale people.

I am not the palest girl out there, but I'm pretty damn pale. For reference, the lightest Mac shades are too dark on me.I'm pretty close to paper white and as a result, most highlighters either don't show up on my skin, or are so dark that I have to use them as either blush or bronzer. That was the case when I tried Becca's Opal and Rose Gold shades - they just left a streak of orange/pink when I dusted them on my cheeks.

For the longest time, the only highlighter that actually gave me a moderate glow was Mary Lou Manizer. Everything else was invisible on me. Well, I bought Pearl and I am never going back. With this highlight, I can finally go outside and blind people, haha.

That being said, if you're as pale as me (or paler!) you shouldn't bother with a standard tapered highlighting brush, as it'll sheer out the product and you'll be back to no highlight. Use a brush that can really pick up and pack on the product - I use a real techniques setting brush. That gives me the actual, noticeable glow I want.

The price of this sucks, but it's worth it to finally have a product that works for my skin tone.

I wanted a white highlighter I have many shades mostly champagne and pinks. For me I'm cool toned NW20 or below, green eyes, blonde hair for reference. When I was looking for a white shade I came across this one from Becca. I own the opal one and love it so I thought this would be a good one to try. So I bought this in the Pearl shade and adore it! For me it's both a cold and warm weather shade. The formula itself is so good like buttery soft and it's very pigmented. I use a fan brush when I want lighter usage and a different brush when I want it to show more. Also I love the packaging it's sturdy and very lux looking. It has a good mirror as well. For the price I'm glad it has that.

This is exactly what I like a cool white icy but not super shimmery highlight. I also notice a pale pink in different lighting. On me it does not emphasizes my pores or any other imperfections I may have. I think the key is a light hand. You get a ton for the price I can't see myself using this up anytime soon. I liked this shade so much I ordered the Slimlight pencil in Pearl as well. I might get the liquid not sure since I am eyeing the poured version of this and Moonstone next. I would say this is my favorite h/l because it's so versitle. It goes very well with my cool complexion and it lasts for hours on end. If you are looking for a beautiful white shade I say try this it's just so pretty! Recommended.

I'm usually a bit incredulous about hyped up products, but the hype here is real. Becca pressed highlighters are so good it's unreal. They are so velvety and buttery, they blend beautifully, they're so finely pigmented and the shine is the most intense color payoff I've ever seen in a powder highlighter. Being super pale myself, I was very happy that they released the shade Pearl in the pressed powder version. It's the perfect highlighter for very pale skin tones. This is great because it's not easy finding a highlighter that's light enough so that it actually highlights and doesn't instead look like a shimmery blush or bronzer. I also love that it is not another cool, pink toned highlighter. I would describe the base color as a very bright, slightly off white with the faintest bit of yellow and the reflects are a slightly cool white. They combine to make an almost dead on neutral shade, but if you had to make a call it leans just a hair more towards cool. However it works fine for me and I have very yellow undertones and try to stay away from products that pull too cool. I would love if Becca released a similar bright white highlight that had gold or platinum reflects. That would be fun!