no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

This is a great lip balm. Kept my lips moisturized, smooth and soft. I gave it 4 lippies because it makes my lips look lighter than they naturally are- so I always have to use it in conjunction with a tinted gloss.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

It's def not cheap for a lip balm, but this stuff is amazing!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairOther

11 years ago

Super moisturizing without feeling waxy. My lips get chapped so easily and this helps keep them soft. It has the perfect consistency, goes on smooth but not too oily. Love the cute oval tube! The only thing I do not like about this balm is the smell. It's terrible! Very plasticky but once it's on the scent fades so I can deal with it. It's kind of expensive but worth it for it's effectiveness.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

12 years ago

This is a wonderfully moiturizing and protective lipbalm. My lips naturally flake and are ALWAYS dry (more than anyone I know - even in summer!) and no lip balms really "heal" them, but this keeps them more comfortable than any other one I've tried. The consistency is not waxy but moisturizing and the broad-spectrum protection is definitely a plus. I truly rarely repurchase prodcuts but this is one that I will buy again.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

12 years ago

The shape is a little awkward, and it smells like paint. I bought it because it was broad-spectrum. Glides on easy and keeps my lips moisturized! I wish I had known about this years ago.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

12 years ago

I believe my search for a lip balm with stable broad-spectrum sunscreen is finally at an end. This balm is full of lots of great natural moisturizers: coconut oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, mango butter, and soybean oil. The zinc-based sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast like some similar lip balms. I don't even mind the unusual oval shape, since it's less noticeable when placed in a pocket this way. I definitely expect to repurchase. <BR><BR> Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 6.3% . Inactive Ingredients: Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Beeswax, HDI/PPG/polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Flavor, Olive Fruit Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica, Tocopherol, Soybean Oil, Salicylic Acid.

About reviewer (737 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

12 years ago

I love this balm. I admit, I bought it for the cute oval shape (which I LOVE--just hold it horizontally instead of vertically when you apply it). It's done great things for my lips, even the minimal SPF has really reduced tenderness that I tend to get from sun exposure. I was formally a burt's bees beeswax lip balm addict, which I still love, but the bliss balm is more soothing. UPDATE: Over it. Completely. It was stable for only a few months, then began smelling oddly and spreading like half-melted-but-still-clumpy butter. It's unusable less than half a tube in. Great when new, but spoils fast... apparently.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I LOVE this stuff! Makes your lips sooooo soft. It doesn't have a scent and no taste but it makes my lips feel like silk. Really spendy but i'll purchase this again. Did NOT make my lips "flake" like some of the other reviewers. Nice and moist.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

12 years ago

I don't know what's wrong with me but lately I get sunburn on my lips and this balm is working very well for me. I use it all the time and I like the smell too. I agree it could be a little cheaper but so could my rent..life goes on.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark

HairBrown

12 years ago

my mom bought this stuff for me from the spa at a hotel we stayed in in San Diego. i like it! i have sensitive lips and this doesn't irriate them at all. they feel comfortable and moisturized, but not overly slicked. smells & tastes nice too!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18