Revive Face Serum

No Image

3.8

on 4/3/2007 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a nice serum. It does smell strongly of vinegar but it goes away as it dries down. I am currently using a sample and it has calmed my pre-that time of the month breakouts, but I guess I don't *need* a serum so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/21/2006 8:54:00 AM

Absolutely LOVED this product initially, but after about 2 days I had dozens of tiny pimples where I had used it. Reluctant to stop using it, I gave my skin a break for a week or so, then tried again... with the same outcome. Where ever I apply it, I get an outbreak. My skin? 42 yrs, well cared for with top-or-the-range products, clear as a teenager but suffered from adult acne from about age 30 to about 38 when I cleared it up by going on a course of Roaccutane.

on 6/15/2005 7:42:00 PM

I love this stuff, but it is ridiculously expensive. Had great success with a few samples and saving for a full bottle. Really smoothes the texture of my skin and makes it glow, all with no irritation.

on 3/17/2004 9:57:00 PM

OK! This works so good that it must have an ingredient to smooth out the lines and firm the skin temporarily(I'm not a chemist so can't confirm this). If not I should consider buying stock in this! It is very good and I notice a difference when I do not use it.

on 8/13/2003 9:58:00 PM

I was using this everyday in the morning for a month after I got samples because the SA recommend it because I had some breakout. This really help stop breakouts. I didn't get any pimples for 3 weeks already. Highly recommended.

on 2/25/2002 12:00:00 PM

This face serum does tighten and firm your skin. It helps to prepare it for the Re Vive moisterizer to follow (Sensitif lotion or cream). The product feels cool and invigorating (has super oxide dimutase, yeast, and glycolic acid which makes the skin glow and to help firm). The fragrance is a bit different (smells like lemon) but atleast it is not too strong or irritating like other skincare products. Also, the price $175 USD makes this product a very expensive habit. Great product if you have money to invest in your skin/antiaging regimen.

Update: I had to discontinue using this serum as I believe the glycolic acid was causing me more bumps and irritation.