Revive Face Serum

No Image

on 5/13/2009 5:25:00 PM

I love this serum. I have slightly oily skin and this serum really helps to clean out the pores and tighten them. This serum does not moisturize the skin but protects the skin from free radicals and pollution,it did give me a few spots when i began to use the serum as it helps to decongest the skin but these blemishes soon subsided and i was left with fabulously smooth and even toned skin. Another winner from ReVive,I love the ReVive range.
Definately check out the Moisturizing Renewal Cream,Eye Renewal Cream,Sensitif Cellular Repair Creams and the Fermatif Neck Renewal Cream. All of these i cannot recommend highly enough.
The only downside to ReVive is the price and once you try it,it is very difficult to try and live without.

on 5/27/2008 3:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Serum Protectif has 2% Glycolic Acid and SOD{ “SOD [Superoxide Dismutase]: One of the most powerful preventative antioxidants available. Dominant in white blood cells, it purifies skin’s surface of the environmental impurities and free radicals that age and pollute the skin.”} SOD has been written up in beauty magazines as an antioxidant of the future. For rosacea, glycolic acid can cause problems, but, at only 2%, my skin has been able to handle it without problems. SOD is supposed to be good for rosacea. I use this every morning after the Cleanser Gentil Gelee and before the Sensitif Cellular Repair Cream. It makes my skin feel clean, adds a powerful antioxidant to my skincare regime, and helps keep my skin clear and bright. I highly recommend this. I love it!!! I personally like this better for me than the volumizing serum from ReVive. My favorite serum!

on 7/2/2005 4:59:00 PM

What a fantastic product! After being in the cosmetics industry for over 18 years, I finally found a fantastic skincare range. I have never had such fast results. Re Vive is a winner! The Serum Protectif is great! At first I thought it was spoiled due to the sour smell, but the sales person told me that it was OK. In a few short days, my clogged pores were clear and I have not experienced any breakouts, period! I am amazed! I noticed that the serum contains Matrixyl, as well as the anti-oxidants that are the primary ingredients. I use this under Sensitif in the AM and I use the Renewal cream at night. Ny skin has never looked as flawless and it stays that way. I get compliments aon my skin all the time at work, and I don't work for this brand. I just wish they would come out with a 2oz. economy size. $175.00 is highway robbery for a 1oz. serum, but I must admit the results are worth it!

on 6/15/2005 7:42:00 PM

I love this stuff, but it is ridiculously expensive. Had great success with a few samples and saving for a full bottle. Really smoothes the texture of my skin and makes it glow, all with no irritation.

on 1/19/2005 4:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This serum has cleared up my skin completely. I used to get horrible cystic acne and lots of zits. I have only had one or two tiny little pimples since I started using it. Since using the revive products, including this one, in combination, my skin is clear, it glows and people have actually remarked on how lucky I am to have good skin! Plus I was asked if I was a student and told I look 23 - I'm 33! I think I can justify the ridiculous cost for this.

on 3/17/2004 9:57:00 PM

OK! This works so good that it must have an ingredient to smooth out the lines and firm the skin temporarily(I'm not a chemist so can't confirm this). If not I should consider buying stock in this! It is very good and I notice a difference when I do not use it.

This comes in a 1 ounce size, it is a creamy white serum. It gives my skin a beautiful, even tone and texture. Exceptional product, but pricey ++. I got mine for a good price off of Ebay though, LOL!

on 8/13/2003 9:58:00 PM

I was using this everyday in the morning for a month after I got samples because the SA recommend it because I had some breakout. This really help stop breakouts. I didn't get any pimples for 3 weeks already. Highly recommended.

on 3/2/2002 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received a generous sample of this in a swap. I used it for 2 weeks morning and night. It is very comparable to La Mer serum, but I find the smell a little offensive. It does seem to take a bit more than the La Mer serum to cover my face and neck and does not give quite the glow La Mer does, but this made my skin softer, like satin, and it seemed to make pores disappear more. I would like to try this longer to see what the long term effects are, but it is awfully $$ and since I use La Mer or Sisely in everything else, I doubt I would buy it. I may look for it in a swap, but it was so close to La Mer, if I were spending the $$, I would get the La Mer Serum.

This is for the Intesite Volumising Serum by ReVive

I've had two small samples of this product which have lasted me for quite some time.

I can't comment on long-term use, but in the short term it has done good things for my general skin tone.

As other reviewers have commented, the smell is awful - but if you're applying a scented moisturiser afterwards it doesn't seem to sully the scent.

I've said that I would buy it again, but only if it was cheaper! I can't justify spending this much on any beauty product - at Space NK it's £370 for 30ml - that's over US$600 for just over one ounce! Shocking!

Popular Face Skincare Products