OPI Got a Date To-Knight

OPI Got a Date To-Knight

on 8/27/2016 7:21:00 AM

This is a barbie pink with blue undertones. I love warm colours, but i still love my blues and greens, but there's something about this pink. For the first time i've met a colour I'm not a huge fan of in terms of shade, its not quite dark or light enough for my skin. That said, its a lovely barbie pink and I'll definitely wearing it again this summer.

Its a jelly, so its a bit sheer, 2-3 coats and its lovely and squishy looking, don't expect this to look like a cream, it isn't. Appreciate that its a sheer/jelly and fall in love with the squishiness of this polish.

Formula - mine is still a bit runny after several uses which is unusual, you have to be careful not to get too much on your brush otherwise it will run into the cuticles very easily.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Absolutely georgous sheer pink color.I am loving this!! Looks great on my very pale skin.Would be great for a french mani.
After three coats i can still see the tips of my nails,so it would take at least four coats to bring this to opacity.This is one i will definitely buy again and again!!!

on 6/2/2015 11:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The best way I can describe this is whenever you get your nails done and you get pink and white acrylics, it looks like the pink acrylic color, especially if you only apply one coat, it's very sheer yet shiny. If you put 2 or 3 coats you get a more solid colour but this is very sheer for the most part, however I love the look it gives and would repurchase. If you're looking for more pigmented colors I would go with something else.

Very pretty color but not the greatest application. This is a bubble gum pink with blue undertones. I much prefer my beloved Pinking of you therefore I would not buy this again. After wearing this for a bit it is a toss up between this and Pinking of you. This has a bit more lilac in in but have fell in love! If you like one or the other then buy both! I did and iam not disappointed!! OMG!!! I love this color!!!!! The more I wear it the more i luv it!!!!! Update: this is it!!! After wearing both this applies much better and has much more shine than Pinking of you! GADTK is my holy grail baby pink!!!!! Winner!!

on 11/7/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I cannot believe it took me this long to find this nail polish.
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the perfect pink nail polish. I have so many pink polishes that I don't use, all because none of them was the perfect one.
I first saw this color at my nail salon, got it on my nails and was so surprised by just how opaque it is. It doesn't look like it would be opaque, but 1-2 coats and you are good to go! How amazing is that?

The pink is a sort of a light Barbie-doll pink. It's so delicate. It's amazing for young girls, adults, anyone.
It's creamy, it's consistent (as in: doesn't streak), and it doesn't chip. It's the best pink I've come across. I definitely recommend it.

on 6/18/2013 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I am not a fan of OPI polishes which tend to be both thick and runny which is an awful combination, I don't know if it is the formula, the brush which I on the wide-thick side too or what....but I saw Ulta had a special 2/$15 and went for it. I much prefer Essie (which for me, has a better application brush and thinner, easier to apply color ...but its not hard to find likeable colors in OPI either! This color is incredible- the best PINK ever! While as some have said 3 coats Is an absolute MUST the color is even prettier ON than in the bottle! Unfortunately because the formula is so thick and runny and that I really dislike the brush- I won't repurchase but will look for a near color match in Essie or other quality brand.

on 4/11/2013 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this colour! It is in a 3 way tie for my favourite polish of all time (can't decide between Got a date to-knight, do you lilac it? And Pamplona purple) anyway... Got a date to-knight from the princess charming collection is a gorgeous baby pink creme, although somewhat brighter than a baby pink. What really gets ne though is the longevity of this polish... I have worn this polih for up to TWO WEEKS I kid you not! Until I experienced small chips, and natural nail growth... Even though it does take three coats it dries so fast and is so easy to apply that it's totally worth it! (I'm normally a 3 coated kinda gal anyway) it's definitely my favourite pink nail polish and I would highly reccomend :)

on 3/28/2013 3:13:00 PM

Not my favorite. Lovely shade way too runny and pools around my cuticles. Won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Can't say I was overly impressed with this one. Takes at least 3 coats to get an even coverage and the formula is very runny and I found that it tended to pool in my cuticles. Also takes a bit longer than most OPI's that I have to dry. I must admit it is a very pretty colour though, but when this bottle runs out I'll be looking for a similar shade with a better formula.

on 11/28/2011 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a perfect pink color! It is so pretty! The quality is good and it last for a long time without chipping. It took awhile to dry when I used it. So it isn't a type of nail polish that you put on and it dries in 2 minutes. I want to be carefully so I let it dry for 45 minutes. It was done with on 30 but it was still alittle tacky. But overall it was amazing and I would recomend this to anyone that loves pink and has time to do their nails. Also another thing was that it took alot of coats to get it not see through.

Popular Polishes