4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Used this for about a week. Pros: - Holds your brows in place. - Cheap. - Doesn't irritate my skin. Cons: - Slightly shiny like hair gel. My eyebrows are naturally long and generally do whatever the hell they want. I've tried using waxes before and they don't last/aren't strong enough to tame my brows. I have had good success with this but it does go on a bit like hair gel and can make my brows a little shiny. It's weird but it works, and the price can't be beat. I am prone to psoriasis in my brows, which has been irritated by certain products in the past, and so far I've had no patches in my brows using this.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I don't think there's a difference between the brow and mascara tubes or brushes, which seems like a waste to me. But I will continue to repurchase this to use as a mascara for "no makeup" days. I just curl my lashes and put on a coat of this for a very natural look. I'm sure there are better clear mascaras out there, but for the price I think this is a good deal.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

4 years ago

Keeps my brows in place all day doesn't move at all. So much better than loreal brow artist plumper in transparent and the maybelline clear mascara

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

I hate this.... It doesn't make any difference on my lashes, and it looks sooo bad on the eyebrows.... Ew.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

EyesGray

2.0

4 years ago

Honestly? I don't get the hype about this product. The mascara end is totally useless. My comments below refer to the brow end. The product runs out quickly, and the results are negligible. The product also picks up foundation, making it practically unusable unless the brush is washed after every use. I find my Anastasia spoolie much more useful for basic brow grooming. I now use Gimme Brow to style my brows, to much better effect.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

Amazing as a mascara topcoat. I've bought and returned a couple of mascara topcoats that made my lashes all crispy and clumpy. Seems like every mascara I have ends up under or in my eyes. With this on top it reduces that by about 80%. And it doesn't alter how the mascara looks. Yay!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

4 years ago

$2!! Packaging is really wasteful being in two tubes, but the products works amazingly (I only use it as a brow gel). In the beginning it was a bit clumpy to apply but I didn't really mind seeing how cheap it was. Anyways, It holds all parts of my brows- Even the most stubborn areas. And it does so even better than my Anastasia clear brow gel (which is 11x the price by the way). I can't remember if it makes my brows "crunchy," but it must've not really been noticeable. I would definitely recommend it.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

2.0

4 years ago

i expected it would be a natural looking mascara but found i was wrong. it did nothing to my lashes. the formula is too wet it didn't hold any curl. i try to curl my lashes first, but after i applied this, they started to go down!! worst, i can't fix them and re-curling again with my shu uemura, it still too wet and made no curl. i don't really need this for my brows since i have quite neat eyebrows. but i tried it once and it just OK to hold my brows in place all day and made them look a bit glossy and slightly darker.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

4 years ago

For starters I found this at Dollar Tree. I dont know how much this is normally but I got it for a dollar and I wish I had grabbed more! I only use it for brows but the formulas are the exact same for the eyelash part and the brow part. The only difference is the brush. It holds my brows in place all day. Like through a 12-16 hour day my brows are kept in place, and I have really crazy brows. Big thumbs up on this one.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

Man, if only they sold this in larger tubes. It's cheap for sure, but it runs our far too fast because, well, it doesn't have very much product. Otherwise, it's prefect. Nothing else holds my eyebrows better. I use both sides of it for my eyebrows, because I'm pretty sure both sides are the same, apart from the brushes. It has the perfect amount of hold and works better than most of the high end stuff. All for one stinkin dollar too.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral