4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is a great brow gel, not too good of a clear mascara though. Amazing for brows, highly recommend and for the price it doesn't matter if you dislike it :)

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

I looooooove this product! Packaging is simple, you get a good amount of product for like the $3 I paid I think. The brow gel is like super glue for your brows, keeps mine in place all day long. The mascara actually works and doesn't stay wet and sticky like the Maybelline great lash in transparent does. I've bought this twice so far and plan on continually repurchasing. :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBrown

4 years ago

Oh my LORD. I do not know why anyone would pay oodles of money for a clear brow gel when this GEM exists in your drug store. If you do not have this, you need to get it. My brow game is hella strong since I purchased this. It lasts all day long. I am so in love. Your eyebrows are locked in place all day. As for using this as a mascara, eh. Just use both sides for your eyebrows. It's so so affordable. I would never drop upwards of 20 dollars on a high end brow gel now that I have discovered this. I bought mine at CVS but you can also find it at Target, Walmart, and many grocery stores.,

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is moderately amazing. If you're on the hunt for cheap, basically gluten-free mascara that won't make you look crazy at the end of a long workday (because this can't--no racoon eyes from clear mascara), your hunt is over. I have very itchy, allergy-ish eyes and I have to be gluten-free because of celiac. This doesn't bother my eyes, and it doesn't leave anything around the eyes. My eyelashes are fairly light, and this does darken them a tiny bit, while making it look like I'm actually wearing mascara. Also, e.l.f. says they don't use gluten-containing ingredients and, um $2.00?? Yes, please!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

I love this product so much! I generally go for the no makeup-makeup look, and finding that just curling my lashes wasn't giving me the look I wanted, I picked up this at the drugstore near my school (since the only other clear one I could find was Maybelline Great Lash and I have heard horrible things about that). I wasn't expecting to like the brow side as much as I did, since my brows are naturally pretty thick, and not very unruly, I don't feel the need to do anything to them. This just took them to the next level, giving me the polished look I wanted. It was pretty lightweight, and held my curl all day, and it didn't make my lashes heavy (which I struggle with). This product is great, and I would definitely recommend it, especially at its price point!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

4 years ago

I keep a couple of these stocked in my arsenal at all times, one is kept in my stash at home, and one is kept in my bag for taking on the go. I almost never use these to replace mascara, but it is perfect for those days when you're really not in the mood to put on makeup (especially knowing you have to take it off later :P), but still want to look put together. In that case, its lack of stickiness but versatility does provide a decent mascara. Ultimately, I use this almost exclusively for my eyebrows. I have a small scar on one of my brows, and this amazing stuff keeps my eyebrow looking tame, which helps to conceal the scar. The eyebrow strands over my scar tend to lift, and this miraculously prevents that, and without being sticky, too. I couldn't ask for a better product.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I actually don’t use this as a mascara, maybe if I was 15 years old, but not in my late 30’s. I bought as a brow gel, and for my bushy unruly brows it works pretty well. It does keep my brows in place for about 6 hours, so for me this is good enough for use on a daily basis, for a longer day or going out, I do need to reapply. I use it by itself or on top of my brow powder, does not move or take the powder, but with time the clear gel won’t look clear at all, but it doesn’t bother me, for I know is nothing dirty. My only gripe with this product is the ‘brow brush’, it is useless. It is to square and big for brows that I end up getting product everywhere. So what I do is only use the ‘mascara brush’ and it works well. For the price this is product, for me, is a great value, so I have kept repurchasing it.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I use both ends of this product for my eyebrows - I don't have much interest in a clear mascara, and I don't see any difference between the two ends. It sets my eyebrows perfectly well, although it is clear so you will need to use some tinted product underneath if you're very blonde like me! It's a no-fuss product that does its job, and at a very low price. However, I hate that the tube is clear - when you apply this over a tinted product it dirties the wand a bit, and eventually the product in the tube goes a pale brown colour. If the tube was opaque, then you wouldn't see the dirtied product. It's a small gripe, but it looks a bit gross. Once I've used up one end, the dried wand works nicely as a brush to separate clumpy lashes!

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Great for the brows, packaging can be better but it is only $1 so you can't beat the price! It darkens my lashes even more and gives them just a tiny bit of enhancement but it is good for school if you're afraid of mascara smudging or you're not allowed to wear any makeup but you still want that little something for your lashes! Overall, I would repurchase this when I'm finished the tube I'm currently using but I'd like to explore and stretch my horizons in to trying more brow gels that are tinted.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

Can't beat this for the price! A $1 tube of this can help invisibly groom unruly brows on one end while lending a natural look of enhancement to lashes with the other. Lasted past the expiry date for me, and didn't dry out/clump. Awesome on-the-go product!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35