no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I have a LOT of polishes but this color is extremely unique. It's a very hot pink with a touch of red and the formula applies like a dream. I do not give a lot of 5 star reviews but this polish is HG material for me.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

8 years ago

It's a hot FUCHSIA/magenta-RED with a tiny dash of coral (TINY), if that makes sense . .... but that's EXACTLY what it is. Very unique and GORGEOUS color. HG color for the warmer weather! LOVE this. Will look great on ANYONE. This is actually the 1st nail polish I purchased that I can see myself FINISHING the bottle! <3

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

9 years ago

This is deffinently going to be one of my HG polishes for the summer! Its a bright poppy pink with hints of coral and red that I can imagine will look good on about any skintone. I had no problems with application and this color is just too pretty to pass up and looks like it does shown in the bottle.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Very pretty color... A bright coral red. Looks more red on toes and a deep coral on fingers, also looks darker indoors than it does in the bottle. Outdoors it sunlight, it is the same color as in the bottle. I only paid 2.68 on 8ty8beauty. I don't see me running out as I wear many different polishes, but if I did I would buy again. I noticed that this shade has a dupe... N.Y.C. quick dry nail polish in Times Square.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

11 years ago

This is a creme finish, bright pinkish orangish red (as opposed to "Fuchsia", which looks the same in the bottle but applies as a redish pink). It's a little on the bright side for me, and my skin tone picks up the slight orange in it. I love "Fuchsia" but this one is just okay. The application is smooth and easy and it's opaque in 1 coat. Great quality polish, color just isn't one I'd use often (more often in the summer though).

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

14 years ago

This is my first China Glaze np. I picked this up at my local beauty supply store for only $4. Color: A bright pink with warmth. Maybe with touches of peach or coral. No glitter or shimmer. Beautiful summer color. Formula: On the thick side but applies smoothly and dries with glossy finish. Durability: I have used this on tips and toes and the wear is excellent! I am not gentle on my manicures and am constantly using my hands. This np held up for 3 days on my hands with only very minimal wear on the tips (I keep my nails short) and not a single chip. I tend to change my n/p color every 3-4 days so I rarely know if a polish can stay chip free for any longer. I'll be sure to pick up a few more try China Glaze np's during my next trip to the beauty store. Note: This is a very close match for Chanel's Lollipop Glossimer.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age30-35