The Body Shop Brush On Beads - Rose

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/4/2016 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I was drawn to this product by the luxurious packaging, but I'm glad the product doesn't disappoint either. This product goes on as beautifully as the packaging looks and is the perfect highlighter. Whenever I wear this, I usually don't bother with blush as I find the colour isn't two-dimensional. Stays put and I get heaps of compliments. Highlighting properties are proportional to those of high end makeup brands. The product also lasts forever as a little truly goes a long way. Will never buy any highlighter again after using this! Highly recommend it!

on 6/13/2006 9:08:00 PM

This works nicely for my AAB/NC25 skin with yellow undertones. Adds very subtle rosy pink color to cheeks with just the slightest hint of shimmer; more like a healthy glow than a blush. Looks like a brighter pink, and more shimmery, in the pot than on my skin, IMO. Gives a similar effect as the BB Shimmer Brick in Rose but with more color payoff and less shimmery sheen than the BB. Packaging-wise, I wish I didn't have to keep the protective sponge in the pot (it keeps the beads from rolling around and beating themselves into a fine powder); also, the beads can pop out of the pot when you swirl a powder brush around - no biggie though. Five lippies for product quality, minus one for novel but bulky packaging concept.

Popular Blush Products