Lancome Juicy Tubes Plump in Caramel Delight

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love the way that juicy tubes feel and the way that make your lips uber shiny! This do not moisturize at all so I took off a lippie This a perfect brown color reminds me kind of like the old star gloss in cappucino, but this one has a flavor. I did not get much plumping action with it, but the color was worth it. I do find these to be expensive at $14 each luckily I got this one for 4 for 10 at my local DF&CCO so it was not the bad. I hear these are discontinued so get yours while you can!

on 9/15/2006 10:54:00 PM

Love the smell, love the Beyonce-esque neutral-ish color. Yes, it's Caramel...and it smells and tastes delicious. Did nothing for plumping my lips but I used this with MAC Creamola Lipliner and get a great nude lip effect. Goes well with my MAC NC40/42 skintone.

on 7/7/2006 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this because the neutral caramel color and the scent appealed to me, but I doubt I would re-purchase because it does not do much to enhance my lips. Like the other Juicy Tubes, it seems a bit too shiny for my style, and doesn't add much color. I get sucked into buying these from time to time, and then realize that they're too expensive for what they deliver.

on 7/7/2006 7:28:00 AM

Like all Juicy Tubes, this one has a strong scent, but rather than being fruity, this one is a yummy rich carmel scent with a hint of coconut to it. The bronzish sheer color reminds me of Manihi, so if anyone has been wanting that shade, this is a great alternative.

As far as lip plumping, this product doesn't do a thing. The shine may give the impression of slightly fuller lips, but if you're looking for a product with dramatic results, this will fail to impress you.

Retails for $16 and has the favorable slanted hygenic applicator. Probably is LE so buy now while you can! continued >>

on 6/22/2006 8:01:00 PM

I started collecting the plumps because I've been collecting the regular Juicy Tubes for awhile. I bought 4 so far and this one is just OK. It's very sheer peachy bronze which shows up pretty much clear on my pigmented lips (medium skin). It has a very light milky caramel scent which is nice and not overpowering. It has a slightly sweet taste too and doesn't sting like other plumping glosses. The micronized shimmer pigment gives the appearance of plumper lips. This moisturizes well as all JT's do.